British Speedway Forum

i do BELIEVE that b.v are the weakest team(line up). the only other team that has 3. 3pointers has lewis kerr and he will be a top rider in the lite league. also in 2015 the points limit WILL have to be raised because of the middle order riders stuffing the fill in (nl) guys and therefore gaining a FALSE average for the following.. maybe cookie can save your season...

hey gav, is that really you in the picture..

Erm yes your right. Kings Lynn are the other one with a 3 pointer. But it's LAMBERT

obviously don't know to much about speedway do you

If you BELIEVE we are the weakest time then put the money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you £100 that we won't finish bottom

If we do then I will pay £100 to the SRBF

if we don't finish bottom you give £100 to the SRBF

Edited by Phil The Ace

Erm yes your right. Kings Lynn are the other one with a 3 pointer. But it's LAMBERT

obviously don't know to much about speedway do you

If you BELIEVE we are the weakest time then put the money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you £100 that we won't finish bottom

If we do then I will pay £100 to the SRBF

if we don't finish bottom you give £100 to the SRBF

Can't see Jenga taking that bet on as that's a lot of papers they'll have to deliver before school to get £100.

belle vue look poor . once again the bspa ruin it fir the fans. congrats on winning the spoon aces. team made up of 3 ,, 3 pointers. that team will not attract punters in.

10th rate troll.

• Like 2

You can't just write something blatantly stupid and expect to get any takers.

Not sure about that ..it's works every time for Shovlar

• Like 5

10th rate troll.

still below you in the troll league. i will give 100 pounds to the r.s.p.b if belle vue dont finish at the foot of the lite league.. time to get ANOTHER paper round sorted.

still below you in the troll league. i will give 100 pounds to the r.s.p.b if belle vue dont finish at the foot of the lite league.. time to get ANOTHER paper round sorted.

You read it here first folks. The troll takes the bet. It will be like taking candy from a baby.

Do you mean paper round the adults or kids do - just so i`m clear?

belle vue look poor . once again the bspa ruin it fir the fans. congrats on winning the spoon aces. team made up of 3 ,, 3 pointers. that team will not attract punters in.

He's entitled to his opinion, even though every team has two 3 pointers, our season is dependant on Cookie and Richie continuing their upward curve. Wooden spoon? I don't think so.

Wooden spoon? I don't think so.

Jenga better get saving its hundred quid.

Not sure about that ..it's works every time for Shovlar

Shovlar is a bit cleverer at trolling, and he does have the back up plan that when it goes wrong he can disappear on a fortnight's holiday to Rome.

But a fortnight in Rome takes a lot of paper-round wages, plus Jenga's parents are likely to get fined if he misses a fortnight's school

Phil said pay 100 pounds to the S.R.B.F so who or what is the r.s.p.b. jenga ?

The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds?

The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds?

Or perhaps jenga is going to pay himself the Royal Society of Pathetic Bullsh/ters lol.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 5

fancy not knowing that. i bet you still think the W.W.F. is still about wrestling. .. he chose his recipitant, i chose mine.... come on , get in the loop..

Edited by jenga

fancy not knowing that. i bet you still think the W.W.F. is still about wrestling. .. he chose his recipitant, i chose mine.... come on , get in the loop..

Just get saving, you will be £100 lighter in September.

Who is KKS supporting this season I wonder? No Jepsen Jensen, so no supporting Peterborough, No Thomas H Jonasson so no supporting Poole......