British Speedway Forum

Why?

Mainly to shut you up. ;)

If Phil is right about Nicholls, and Zagar signs up, what would that leave us for the fifth rider?

Zagar

Cook

Nicholls

Worrall

If Phil is right about Nicholls, and Zagar signs up, what would that leave us for the fifth rider?

Zagar

Cook

Nicholls

Worrall

According to my calculations we can't do it as leaves 2.99!!!

According to my calculations we can't do it as leaves 2.99!!!

Yep. I got Nicholls average totally wrong so ignore me like normal. :)

Why not?

Thats different and I agree that a poor team, any team, is not good for the sport. But I don't see how one particular team being good is good for the sport. Luckily, last season we had no team that was totally out classed all season and thats how it should be.

Thats different and I agree that a poor team, any team, is not good for the sport. But I don't see how one particular team being good is good for the sport. Luckily, last season we had no team that was totally out classed all season and thats how it should be.

The table was a little tighter i grant you but Cov really were the whipping boys of the league for a large part of the season.

Edinburgh local press says he's signed for them and belle vue

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Lots of talk about cook go to Leicester

Lots of talk about cook going to Leicester

He will be, twice - as a BV rider!!

For reference...

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/speedway/monarchs-ace-craig-cook-signs-a-new-deal-1-3208670

Cook, who is already preparing to splash out £10,000 on new machinery for next year, feels there is still scope for him to improve despite attaining an average of over ten last season. The Englishman, who has also signed a new deal to double up with Manchester’s Belle Vue Aces in the Elite League, said: “I’m not just looking to maintain my average I want to raise it again, it’s all about progression, though it might be hard to reach that mark again. But I think next year I will be a better rider and better prepared and if I don’t keep my ten point average it won’t be because I’m a bad rider. I’m always looking to better myself anyway, it’s what you need to do to get ahead in this sport and I’m fully focused on what I need to do.”

:drink:

On twitter Cook says that the article is incorrect and that he has not signed for either of the 2 clubs. Strange that the Edinburgh local press would publish that and quotes when he has not signed for them.

He also said on twitter the other day that it would be a surprise and i wouldn't say that BV would be a surprise.

The table was a little tighter i grant you but Cov really were the whipping boys of the league for a large part of the season.

Sorry, they finished 2 behind BV who you claimed had a good season. No team was out of it last year, whatever your mind tells you. The league table suggests thats,

This artlicle is a typical David Kinvig article untrue, made up rubish! You get a good laugh out of what he wrights up he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and i would never beleive a word he says!

Cook has tweeted that he hasn't signed either of the clubs mentioned in the article.

• Like 1