British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

I hope Havvy has a positive season with the bees this year. My only concern is his relationship with Hans but hopefully they have found a way to put it behind them.

Would like Blayne to work along side him though as has always been more of the motivator and also able to fill in the programme.

Ha Ha, that made me larf. Im very sure that Havvy is more than capable of filling in a programme... Blayne will be of more use at Coventry as Operations manager, as somebody put!!!

Hopefully Bomber will also get them motivated and a good team spirit will form as team looks good on paper.

Lol! Shouldn't it be the other way around?

• Like 1

Its strange that Havelock has suddenly decided to announce he`s coming back, there must have been some sorting out to do behind the scenes perhaps he`s shook hands with Hans...

• Like 1

Ha Ha, that made me larf. Im very sure that Havvy is more than capable of filling in a programme... Blayne will be of more use at Coventry as Operations manager, as somebody put!!!

Dont think he can because of his injury?

I think most Bees fans wanted a change in manager but as ive said earlier in the winter its time to back Havvy for 2014. It could be a good year for the club with the line up we have.

Its strange that Havelock has suddenly decided to announce he`s coming back, there must have been some sorting out to do behind the scenes perhaps he`s shook hands with Hans...

You would hope they have sorted it out or at least agree to be professional for the good of the club.

• Like 1

Havvy had said last year he didnt think it was important to fill out programme so Blayne to do it so we knew who had rode where (if r/r) and when could use TR. Havvy focused more on technical side in the pits

Havvy had said last year he didnt think it was important to fill out programme so Blayne to do it so we knew who had rode where (if r/r) and when could use TR. Havvy focused more on technical side in the pits

Any team manager should be able to fill out a programme, that is a very important part of being a manager, Garry should realise this. You can also talk to riders re the technical side, but that is their jobs to get the set up right, not the team managers. Gary should be consentrating 100% on the meeting in hand, not sorting a riders set up out. Your team captain should be le-asing with his team mates re set ups and track conditions etc, leaving havvy to consentrate on the meeting. Still say you need a man like Blayne to be operations manager/supervisor, on the DAY of your home meetings...

surely the programme would be filled in by by time riders back in pits?i would of thought notes such as best gate, would be noted, and surely he would be planning tactical move a race in advance?

I hope Havvy has a positive season with the bees this year. My only concern is his relationship with Hans but hopefully they have found a way to put it behind them.

Would like Blayne to work along side him though as has always been more of the motivator and also able to fill in the programme.

Hopefully Bomber will also get them motivated and a good team spirit will form as team looks good on paper.

Sure they can sort it out between them ........... What worries me with the Bees looking as they have put a competitive team together , rider / management sorted out their problem , new skipper really up for it ?? WHAT THE HECK CAN THE COVENTRY FANS FIND TO MOAN ABOUT NOW ???

• Like 1

Sure they can sort it out between them ........... What worries me with the Bees looking as they have put a competitive team together , rider / management sorted out their problem , new skipper really up for it ?? WHAT THE HECK CAN THE COVENTRY FANS FIND TO MOAN ABOUT NOW ???

That'll be Gary Havelock then :wink:

Oh and Peter York...

The weather...

The track...

Their misfortunes ....

Mick Horton...

Nothing really :wink:

Oh and Peter York...

The weather...

The track...

Their misfortunes ....

Mick Horton...

Apparently Peter York isnt the announcer anymore. A bees thread wouldnt be the same without a good moan!

• Like 1

Oh and Peter York...

The weather...

The track...

Their misfortunes ....

Mick Horton...

The thing I REALLY dislike is that daft looking insect on the race jacket that certainly aint a BEE !! Its like putting a sparrow on a Swindon one !!!!!!!!!

Edited by BANANAMAN
  • Like 2

Apparently Peter York isnt the announcer anymore. A bees thread wouldnt be the same without a good moan!

Wow.. Exciting news if true!

Oh and Peter York...

The weather...

The track...

Their misfortunes ....

Mick Horton...

A easy lift air fence

A one line track,with more dirt on the car park. :lol:

He wasn't the announcer, he was the presenter - and it appears he still is

He wasn't the announcer, he was the presenter - and it appears he still is

Yes of course presenter. Im sure there was a post a few weeks back saying on the website a different name was listed as presenter, id hadnt checked myself to be honest.

It seems there is a new announcer not presenter, my apologies.

Edited by woz01