British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

If he's happy why shouldn't he wave at her... As long as he remembers the fans on the 3rd bend of course... In fact I think he should even stop and give you a special wave Gemini, sure Hansen would!! Crowd pleaser all the way.

Don`t have a problem with him waving but its a bit early on lap two....

• Like 4

If he's happy why shouldn't he wave at her... As long as he remembers the fans on the 3rd bend of course... In fact I think he should even stop and give you a special wave Gemini, sure Hansen would!! Crowd pleaser all the way.

I don't have a problem with the odd acknowledgement. It's just something I observed at the meeting on Friday, which is why I'm passing comment.

As for Gem, if he reads the forum, I suspect she'd get a two fingered wave .... :D;) LOL

Don't know why I've been brought into this as I've not said anything about him not acknowledging the fans since he last rode for the Bees and I can't even remember the year now. Was it 2012? He's been a very good lad this season so far. Of course from what Jacques is saying about his girlfriend sitting in the stand it could only be because he has to go by the 3rd/4th bend to get to the home straight. :lol:

• Like 3

Not to do with this topic I have scoured the TV programmes but can't find the Grand Prix listed for tonight can anyone here help please

Not to do with this topic I have scoured the TV programmes but can't find the Grand Prix listed for tonight can anyone here help please

Europsort 2 ( 411) from 5.30 :t:

Europsort 2 ( 411) from 5.30 :t:

525 or 526 if you have virgin media
  • Like 2

Wow! We asked and they listened.

Does this mean the Simpsons are back, that's how I read it, but more to the point is Yorkie still going to be on the middle. I know the older brother did the centre for the storm last year.....

Please?!

Quote the Coventry site:

http://www.coventryb...php?extend.2689

Friday May 09, 2014

COVENTRY will have revamped meeting presentation in effect for Elite League matches, starting with tonight's clash with Swindon.

The meeting will also see the return of the post-match disco in the under-stand bar, hosted by Chris Simpson, with opportunities to meet and greet the riders when time and circumstances allow.

We have looked to respond to feedback, and we hope supporters enjoy the changes when they are in force tonight.

Well no matter what we get tonight (weather dependant) it's a step in the right direction it seems.

Refreshing to get a club that takes the feedback and does something with it.

Thumbs up from me, well done Mick and co.

• Like 8

Nothing changed in the "Club Directory" so far

But please, let us know that Peter York has finally, and permanently, replaced

Please!

• Like 1

Well no matter what we get tonight (weather dependant) it's a step in the right direction it seems.

Refreshing to get a club that takes the feedback and does something with it.

Thumbs up from me, well done Mick and co.

Definitely. It appears we'll be arranging a return visit, sooner that We thought! Nice one Bees :approve:

• Like 2

Very happy with the promotion this season. It finally feels like we have built up a friendship with them. Well done coventry! No more York?! :)

• Like 1

I think its disgraceful the way some fans are getting excited at the possibility of Peter York being replaced and the constant criticism of him.. have any of you ever been a centre green announcer at a speedway meeting? Speedway is dangerous and bikes have been known to fly across the centre green/tarmac. Peter York puts his life on the line to entertain you fans.

• Like 3

I think its disgraceful the way some fans are getting excited at the possibility of Peter York being replaced and the constant criticism of him.. have any of you ever been a centre green announcer at a speedway meeting? Speedway is dangerous and bikes have been known to fly across the centre green/tarmac. Peter York puts his life on the line to entertain you fans.

Never mind, if we can get someone a bit younger to do the job he should be able to run faster and dodge those flying bikes :D

• Like 2