British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

I am so, so, SO happy about this. 5.30 for the last rider...I'd be happy with someone like Stead.

I am so hyped for 2014 it's unreal. I can already feel that it's gonna be a good year.

• Like 3

Looks like someone has kissed and made up then

Seems that way! Shocked by the signing I didn't expect it. I wonder who they have in mind for the last spot, Horton sounds serious for 2014.

Now without causing all of Hortons brigade to collapse on the spot, with one for the top 5 still to come I would like to say I think that his team building this year is looking promising and believe that we desperately needed a number one to lead the team and I believe that Hans was as good as we could have expected. If we are to assume that the reserve pairings would be much of a muchness we should be able to mount a challenge next year and I have had no hopes of that with any of the previous teams announced in the last two pre seasons, in fact I thought the last two seasons were over before they had begun. So from me, one of the ridiculously labelled haters Nice one Mick, looking good so far. NIce to have some optimism for the new season for a change.

Gustafsson 5.17 Allen 5.19 according to the final issue. Is this correct or am I mistaken...

Please Please not Olly R/R Allen. If there is a God dont inflict him on us again I beg you.

• Like 5

Now without causing all of Hortons brigade to collapse on the spot, with one for the top 5 still to come I would like to say I think that his team building this year is looking promising and believe that we desperately needed a number one to lead the team and I believe that Hans was as good as we could have expected. If we are to assume that the reserve pairings would be much of a muchness we should be able to mount a challenge next year and I have had no hopes of that with any of the previous teams announced in the last two pre seasons, in fact I thought the last two seasons were over before they had begun. So from me, one of the ridiculously labelled haters Nice one Mick, looking good so far. NIce to have some optimism for the new season for a change.

Yay! :D

• Like 1

It has to be positive, for this year at least. Andersen is hardly a signing for the future, but at least he can lead from the front and be relied on as a no1. Now for that final spot... Gustafsson would be a good choice. Feeling strangely optimistic. Whatever has come over me?

• Like 2

Please Please not Olly R/R Allen. If there is a God dont inflict him on us again I beg you.

Think I need a lie down lol. Looking decent for us cant see many sides looking better.

Michelsen for the final spot?

Think I need a lie down lol. Looking decent for us cant see many sides looking better.

Michelsen for the final spot?

I dont really know much at all about him. Obviously a dane but after that I really have little or no knowledge of him.

Hans was a good captain at Swindon, but being Danish I have no idea how he will understand Havvy.

• Like 4

Gustafsson 5.17 Allen 5.19 according to the final issue. Is this correct or am I mistaken...

Sorry, you're right. I had Allen down as 5.8 for some reason.

N

Hans was a good captain at Swindon, but being Danish I have no idea how he will understand Havvy.

Don't think we need worry too much about that as I shouldn't think even the English riders can understand him either.

• Like 2

Would keep Zengota

Maybe: Nicholls, Summers or Roynon

Would love to see: Kozza with the bees

Maybe: Larsen

Hampel or Iversen would be great but know it wont happen

not sure why you wud want hampel.....gp weeks he goes ill