British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

But you're not sure are you Starman... :t::D

Hardly ever. :D

It amazes me that when Poole do cheat some people don't comment but when Poole do nothing wrong those people come along and complain about it because they don't like it.

Poole have done nothing wrong this time.

Not sure how you can say that Poole have not done anything wrong. The rules clearly state that if a rider in your 1-7 for the previous season, is not in your declared 1-7 for this season, you can not re-declare with him in your side. Now it is not clear, who was in the 1st declaration for the Poole side this season, as it was announced that Ward was in the 1-7 for 2014 but the 1st declaration on 23rd/3 shows Holder & not Ward. So it would appear that either one of Ward or Holder would not be allowed in any re-declaration for 2014 under this rule. Secondly, Ward was in a re-declared side dated 4th April & then having been injured before he rode in the re-declared team, no facility should be allowed, only a 6 point PL rider. To my mind, a rule has been broken but I am not sure which one as there is so much murky water surrounding this affair.

Not sure how you can say that Poole have not done anything wrong. The rules clearly state that if a rider in your 1-7 for the previous season, is not in your declared 1-7 for this season, you can not re-declare with him in your side. Now it is not clear, who was in the 1st declaration for the Poole side this season, as it was announced that Ward was in the 1-7 for 2014 but the 1st declaration on 23rd/3 shows Holder & not Ward. So it would appear that either one of Ward or Holder would not be allowed in any re-declaration for 2014 under this rule. Secondly, Ward was in a re-declared side dated 4th April & then having been injured before he rode in the re-declared team, no facility should be allowed, only a 6 point PL rider. To my mind, a rule has been broken but I am not sure which one as there is so much murky water surrounding this affair.

You're mixing up the illegal guest which I complained about last week and bringing in Holder for Ward.

Holder was not in Pooles 1-7 at the end of last season so it's ok to bring him in, plus as you say, he was in the original 1-7 anyway.

Where there does become an issue is that if Holder was in the initial 1-7 then Ward should never have been allowed in and a guest never allowed for him. But the Holder in the declared team now is perfectly legal.

You're mixing up the illegal guest which I complained about last week and bringing in Holder for Ward.

Holder was not in Pooles 1-7 at the end of last season so it's ok to bring him in, plus as you say, he was in the original 1-7 anyway.

Where there does become an issue is that if Holder was in the initial 1-7 then Ward should never have been allowed in and a guest never allowed for him. But the Holder in the declared team now is perfectly legal.

Thanks for that explanation.

Sounds to me that Swindon fans are getting worried about Fridays meetings and looking for an excuse by calling Poole cheats. ;)

Sounds to me that Swindon fans are getting worried about Fridays meetings and looking for an excuse by calling Poole cheats. ;)

The Super Troll from Penhill!

• Like 3

How come at the start of the season Holder said that there was no way that he was riding in This country this year as he need a break and time to heal and concentrate on this years GP. After Ward who rode like an absolute plonker in New Zealand, then crashes out and breaks his thumb.

I have broken fingers and toes and carried on working in Heavy engineering all because I can't afford to take the time off work.

Then because Holder, rode well in most of the races in the GP suddenly. Poole, send a little whoopy doo and he is suddendly going against all he said and riding in this country again.

Sounds very strange to me.

• Like 2

How come at the start of the season Holder said that there was no way that he was riding in This country this year as he need a break and time to heal and concentrate on this years GP. After Ward who rode like an absolute plonker in New Zealand, then crashes out and breaks his thumb.

I have broken fingers and toes and carried on working in Heavy engineering all because I can't afford to take the time off work.

Then because Holder, rode well in most of the races in the GP suddenly. Poole, send a little whoopy doo and he is suddendly going against all he said and riding in this country again.

Is this a windup? Seriously you are joking, right?

You right your post does seem a litle strange... but i sympathise with your broken fingers..

Knew it wouldn`t be long before Holder was back riding in the British League, don`t know how he has the gall the way he slagged off the British Elite League in his tweets . Now all of a sudden alls well to ride over here he probably realises he needs the British League more than the British League needs him..

• Like 2

Knew it wouldn`t be long before Holder was back riding in the British League, don`t know how he has the gall the way he slagged off the British Elite League in his tweets . Now all of a sudden alls well to ride over here he probably realises he needs the British League more than the British League needs him..

To true. And no it was no wind up. Poole fans look at things as the only way. Nothing counts as long as they win at the end of the year.

• Like 2

It's called loyalty . A club that has helped him deserves his help..

Love Poole or hate them the vast majority of riders who ride for them stay loyal.

Madsen?? Mroczka? Lindback? Andersen? Kasprzak, B Pedersen?

Madsen?? Mroczka? Lindback? Andersen? Kasprzak, B Pedersen?

I said loyal not riding for them. Which one of those have have ever said they would not ride for Poole.

All are assets bar Andersen. Some do not wish to ride in Uk but all were very happy to ride for Poole. Andersen and Kasprzak were happy to help Poole out in their hour of need over the years. Pederson still very friendly with Poole. Madsen does not wish to ride in this country. Mroczka has the wrong average.

Try again.