British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Anyway finally now the nonesense that you started is out the out way i can at last comment on the link up between Poole and Scunthorpe. Its a great idea and what a savvy move that is. Scunthorpe have unearthed some gems to be stole by other clubs. MF has played a blinder in linking up with Scunthorpe.

No suprise though that is it. Again Matt is one step ahead of the rest, while everybody else was kipping Matt was working, thats why Matt has been so successful in the last 15 years. Its not rocket science, you only get out what you put in...

No suprise though that is it. Again Matt is one step ahead of the rest, while everybody else was kipping Matt was working, thats why Matt has been so successful in the last 15 years. Its not rocket science, you only get out what you put in...

What? Coventry have a NL team and will obviously have a close tie in with a PL team (Peterborough) now. In fact Oliver Greenwood, James Sarjeant and Ryan Fisher are all riding for 2 of Mick Hortons teams this season.

What? Coventry have a NL team and will obviously have a close tie in with a PL team (Peterborough) now. In fact Oliver Greenwood, James Sarjeant and Ryan Fisher are all riding for 2 of Mick Hortons teams this season.

I'm sure Havvy will be keeping his eye on any future young stars for the Pirates!!!! :D:t:

• Like 1

Great, we look forward to you winning the EL in 2025.. :rofl:

It was rude of me to point out the obvious................... MF - 1st for doing everything. :rofl:

What is up with these Poole fans! Everyone is praising Matt Ford for what he is doing yet rather than accepting that you bleat how wonderful his foresight was! Sorry to disappoint you but he isn't the first promoter to do this so just accept it when we praise the one decent thing the man has done for British ( not Poole ) speedway

• Like 1

What is up with these Poole fans! Everyone is praising Matt Ford for what he is doing yet rather than accepting that you bleat how wonderful his foresight was! Sorry to disappoint you but he isn't the first promoter to do this so just accept it when we praise the one decent thing the man has done for British ( not Poole ) speedway

LOL.

No doubt the usual trio will slate us for being anti Ford / anti Poole for saying what a good job he has done for getting Milik on a 4 and linking up with Scunthorpe in the NL.

Sometimes you just cant make some of this stuff up.

To be honest it is no wonder those 3 get such flack.

LOL.

No doubt the usual trio will slate us for being anti Ford / anti Poole for saying what a good job he has done for getting Milik on a 4 and linking up with Scunthorpe in the NL.

Its not make up mate, its actually real...

Its not make up mate, its actually real...

I don't think anyone else's opinion is real in this guys world Starman. Only his own point of view holds any importance and we've all seen today how that has been exposed. As for the last message you quoted well Wow! I find it difficult to think that he actually believes the tripe that was written and it's clearly a poor attempt to deflect from the attention his condescending and inaccurate post rightly received. The back-pedalling and vagueness in another was funny though!

However, all the false LOL, PMFSL & laughing avatars attached to posts isn't fooling anyone and the need felt to have to continually keep on using them speaks volumes about the content and dismissive nature.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

LOL.

19,429 posts. Not one of note..........

• Like 2

19,429 posts. Not one of note..........

In you're opinion, which hardly counts.

Amazing isn't it. i comment that Ford has done good getting milik on a 4 assessed and that he has also done good linking in with Scunthorpe in the NL on a Poole thread , but neither are of note. No wonder many dismiss most of what you say........

In you're opinion, which hardly counts.

Amazing isn't it. i comment that Ford has done good getting milik on a 4 assessed and that he has also done good linking in with Scunthorpe in the NL on a Poole thread , but neither are of note. No wonder many dismiss most of what you say........

Oh, it's your, not you're :)

• Like 1

Oh, it's your, not you're :)

Keep up your 100% record now wont you, adding nothing - unbeaten :rofl:

Keep up your 100% record now wont you, adding nothing - unbeaten :rofl:

For some reason, I'm thinking about, Acorn antiques..

"Come in do, it's worked hard but, not worth much. I'll give you a pound if you take it away for me" :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

For some reason, I'm thinking about, Acorn antiques..

"Come in do, it's worked hard but, not worth much. I'll give you a pound if you take it away for me" :D

Quickly edited. Well done. WAY to go :rofl:

I like the taste tho. I could get to like you if i didn't feel so nauseous ;-)