British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

I dont really mind who he changes if he has to as long as we have a good year and are fighting for the title at the end. All about success and what you have to do to acheive it :D

• Like 1

But served his purpose, same difference.

Maybe but he wouldn't have been dropped, he wasn't exactly off form at the time.

Wrong again Mr Brum. Adrian left on good terms with the management at poole.

Maybe but he wouldn't have been dropped, he wasn't exactly off form at the time.

Wrong again Mr Brum. Adrian left on good terms with the management at poole.

As expected the usual apologists.

Miedzinski was only ever a short term signing................fact............

RP

Miedzinski was only ever a short term signing................fact............

RP

And Howarth?? FACT.

RP...I wouldn't expect that you would get a straight or honest answer from the forum troll...... Just the usual back-tracking nonsense :rolleyes:

You are probably right.............but then again Howarth was a completely different issue all together from what I can gather..............you can't compare the two situations.............

RP

RP...I wouldn't expect you would get a straight or honest answer from the forum troll...... just the usual back-tracking nonsense :rolleyes:

Post edited.

You are probably right.............but then again Howarth was a completely different issue all together from what I can gather..............you can't compare the two situations.............

RP

That doesn't matter in the world of the forum troll or would suit his agenda ... Anyway, he is so one eyed - It's like trying to reason with a brick wall :D

Edited by Poole Quay 7

RP

I see the forums worst offender (internetman et al)has an opinion, what a surprise. Nothing changes.

I would wait for the usual vile replies but ............... well best on ignore thankfully. :t:

RP...I wouldn't expect you would get a straight or honest answer from the forum troll...... just the usual back-tracking nonsense :rolleyes:

Post edited.

That doesn't matter in the world of the forum troll or would suit his agenda ... Anyway, he is so one eyed - It's like trying to reason with a brick wall :D

no the forums worst troll is shovlar. do keep up

• Like 1

I see the forums worst offender (internetman et al)has an opinion, what a surprise. Nothing changes.

I would wait for the usual vile replies but ............... well best on ignore thankfully. :t:

Oh my..... how dare I have an opinion that differs from the forum troll :lol:

You run away now and keep me on ignore, at least that way it saves you from reading the truth about yourself.

Hope that wasn't too "vile" or upsetting for you Steve :D

no the forums worst troll is shovlar. do keep up

When it comes to trolling on the Poole threads Gavan, you aren't that far behind him either.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

Don't count me in that comment.........at the end of the day you cannot compare the two...........my biggest failing is I speak the truth............pity some of the non Poole fans that post on here would not know the truth if it hit them in the face...............

RP

Don't count me in that comment.........at the end of the day you cannot compare the two...........my biggest failing is I speak the truth............pity some of the non Poole fans that post on here would not know the truth if it hit them in the face...............

RP

You aren't RP , it was in reply to that particular poster as i don't see its posts. Probably the nastiest poster on here. Shame but that's the way some are sadly.

it was in reply to that particular poster as i don't see its posts. Probably the nastiest poster on here. Shame but that's the way some are sadly.

Lets give thanks and praise to Saint Stephen of Brum for descending from his lofty tower and the higher moral ground he walks on, to actually come amongst us and share on a daily basis, his doctrine, self-righteous thoughts and of course, his displays of worldly wisdom. :rolleyes:

​Up the Pirates Steve :-) :wink:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Swindon fan coming in peace. Why is Holder named in Pirates team on speedway gb team declaration page. Is Ward injured? Genuine question. Did I miss something?