British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

It seems as Tai is still not fit Poole will use Piotr Pawlicki for the play offs. He is available after his 28 day ban.

He also has a broken wrist...............according to the Piraterna FB page.............

RP

It seems as Tai is still not fit Poole will use Piotr Pawlicki for the play offs. He is available after his 28 day ban.

What club does he ride for in the UK ?

What club does he ride for in the UK ?

Wolverhampton. If you check the BSPA website, he's in their current line up with a 7.4 cma. He couldn't be sacked as it was September 1st, so after the cut-off point.

Don't know if Poole are planning to use him as a guest, but his 28 day ban should expire on 28th September.

• Like 1

Wolverhampton. If you check the BSPA website, he's in their current line up with a 7.4 cma. He couldn't be sacked as it was September 1st, so after the cut-off point.

Don't know if Poole are planning to use him as a guest, but his 28 day ban should expire on 28th September.

You can't bring riders in but you still can be sacked .. Ask Mads . :wink:

You can't bring riders in but you still can be sacked .. Ask Mads . :wink:

Only you can't, as Mads can't be sacked after the cut-off. Poole should contest any guest for him tomorrow.

Only you can't, as Mads can't be sacked after the cut-off. Poole should contest any guest for him tomorrow.

You can sack riders when you want ...Wolves have been using guests and so will Leics tomorrow . if Swindon decide tomorrow that they are sacking Morris then Morris would no longer ride for them Just like Pawlicki does not ride for Wolves anymore .

Careful Nellie, Orions getting stroppy, you wouldn't like Orion when he gets stroppy... :rofl:

You can sack riders when you want ...Wolves have been using guests and so will Leics tomorrow . if Swindon decide tomorrow that they are sacking Morris then Morris would no longer ride for them Just like Pawlicki does not ride for Wolves anymore .

Pawlicki hasn't been sacked though, he's still listed in the Wolverhampton side on the BSPA website. That can't change. Clearly Wolverhampton and the BSPA thought he was withholding his services, and banned him. Wolves' last meeting is on the 26th, so I can't think why his ban won't end on 28th. Mads shouldn't be out at all, as he missed the 8th (presumably with a certificate as Leicester used a facility), he rode on the 11th (so no dispute at that point), then was told not to bother coming again on the 14th. If they don't want him to ride for them again, that's a matter for Leicester, but they shouldn't get a facility (unlike Wolverhampton), as there are no grounds to ban him.

As I said, I'd contest it as I think Leicester are wrong, but I happen to agree with you that they'll use a facility tomorrow anyway.

Bournemouth Echo reported on 18th September 2014, that Poole main 2014 sponsor Coastal Aluminium are set to go into liquidation, sad news, we need local businesses in speedway. Does anyone have any more news on this ?

What do Poole fans think about Magic now in the gp's? His commitment level could drop quite considerably i feel

What do Poole fans think about Magic now in the gp's? His commitment level could drop quite considerably i feel

Who said he will even ride for Poole year ? so far two years in his commitment and his riding has been top class he's made a few people look rather stupid .

• Like 2

No problem to him, you obviously have a problem with him though, his commitment is obvious, always gives his best.
  • Like 1

Im not saying he hasnt been commited. Try reading the post properly.

Next year if in the gp's will he still stay commited or will he put the elite league further down his list now he will have 12 more very important meetings to ride in.