British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Stoke V Kent Kings, Now 27/10

Got to say an explanation as to Connor Coles not riding at Stoke should be given at least on the B.S.P.A site,,Problem is the only person giving valid information on the club has resigned..

Edited by waco

Got to say an explanation as to Connor Coles not riding at Stoke should be given at least on the B.S.P.A site,,Problem is the only person giving valid information on the club has resigned..

Agreed. A simple question that has been diversified into a major debate on another rider.

The mother of all storms is predicted for this weekend ,if so what chance of a re-staging..

The mother of all storms is predicted for this weekend ,if so what chance of a re-staging..

Isn't there an official date for the end of the speedway season? i.e the last dat of October or is that something I am recalling from "my speedway days"?

Fingers crossed that the Stoke double-header fixtures manages to beat Jupiter Pluvius?

Edited by Guest

:D

In the "wild countryised area" where I live that looks like yet another day indoors!

::: I wonder what Nikko's reply was in regard to Connor Coles? It's nice to see him venture on this forum again. In the past, his comments have always worth taking serious notice of.

Edited by Guest

You may notice Gustix ,at the bottom of Nikko,s post ,it says gone fishing,, which reading between the lines maybe means he is glad to be out of it,, And tough if there is no info from any other source ..

Edited by waco

You may notice Gustix ,at the bottom of Nikko,s post ,it says gone fishing,, which reading between the lines maybe means he is glad to be out of it,, And tough if there is no info from any other source ..

Yes, I can see 'gone fishing' but I think that is a permanent message that one can have within a Post - is it called a signature - rather than his reply to the Connor Coles query that remains unanswered.

Re 'gone fishing' - I daresay that's Nikko's feelings however.

Edited by Guest

It would appear according to forcasts that the mega storm will not arrive until sunday night ,which means Stoke may well ..get the meeting on and completed providing the track has not been waterlogged by heavy rain on friday..

I am certaintly not saying tough if there is no info from any other source, I would hope there would be but the promotion have told the website not to expect any info after this weekend until next year.

Shame but that's what they have said.

And yes, Gone fishing is my signature. It's what I now do with all the extra free time I now have.

I wish the Kent Kings organisation nothing but my best wishes.

In the "wild countryised area" where I live that looks like yet another day indoors!

::: I wonder what Nikko's reply was in regard to Connor Coles? It's nice to see him venture on this forum again. In the past, his comments have always worth taking serious notice of.

I am certaintly not saying tough if there is no info from any other source, I would hope there would be but the promotion have told the website not to expect any info after this weekend until next year.

Shame but that's what they have said.

And yes, Gone fishing is my signature. It's what I now do with all the extra free time I now have.

I wish the Kent Kings organisation nothing but my best wishes.

Well enjoy yourself Nikko. Thanks for the explanation regarding the website - how weird! And it looks more likely than ever that the reason for Connor Coles absence (at this point in time) for Kings match at Stoke on Sunday will remain one of speedway's great unanswered mysteries. :unsure:

Hi Nikko hope using the word tough, did not cause you any offence none meant ,you did a brilliant job for the promotion and will be missed im sure..Happy fishing ,but i would not go monday if i were you,, see you around somewhere no doubt,,.

The BBC Weather forecast looks bleak for Sunday - heavy rain between 11am-2pm then another shower at 4pm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636841

BBC Weather also adds::

::::

Sunday

Unsettled, with sunny intervals and frequent showers. Again, showers are likely to be heavy with the risk of thunder. Stormy conditions developing late in the night.

Edited by Guest