British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Outstanding Mdl Fixture

With King's Lynn set to race Castleford on the 2nd October, that just leaves one fixture to be completed, that being Milton Keynes v Castleford. Can anybody tell me what date that meeting will be staged please? I'm assuming it will probably be either this weekend or next, as they are the last two dates that Rye House are running.

There is no confirmed date yet but we will be looking to get this staged at an alternative venue if there are no dates left at Rye House

There is no confirmed date yet but we will be looking to get this staged at an alternative venue if there are no dates left at Rye House

Thanks Kelvin.

I don't know what's planned for this Saturday, but the second half of the Cup Final meeting on Sunday 6th is due to be the MDL Championship Final between Milton Keynes and Belle Vue.

• Like 1

They'll surely have to run the outstanding league fixture after the Redcar meeting this Saturday then..................or will they???????

With King's Lynn set to race Castleford on the 2nd October, that just leaves one fixture to be completed, that being Milton Keynes v Castleford. Can anybody tell me what date that meeting will be staged please? I'm assuming it will probably be either this weekend or next, as they are the last two dates that Rye House are running.

??? CASTLEFORD what have i missed here all season? It's hardly a million miles from Manchester, where is their track there is no mention of it on my SatNav have they any home fixtures left?

Edited by manchesterpaul

??? CASTLEFORD what have i missed here all season? It's hardly a million miles from Manchester, where is their track there is no mention of it on my SatNav have they any home fixtures left?

At Scunthorpe. Postcode for Sat Nav is DN15 8QZ

I believe Scunthorpe's last home match is this Sunday(?) but there's no Castleford 2nd half as they have finished all their fixtures.

At Scunthorpe. Postcode for Sat Nav is DN15 8QZ

I believe Scunthorpe's last home match is this Sunday(?) but there's no Castleford 2nd half as they have finished all their fixtures.

Oooops it was a joke. Although the use of teams carrying the names of defunct tracks is something that irks me slightly and doesn't do the sport any favours at all.

Oooops it was a joke. Although the use of teams carrying the names of defunct tracks is something that irks me slightly and doesn't do the sport any favours at all.

TBH the fact that some people are trying to keep the names alive should be applauded, if some of the so called Elite league teams had as much thought for the sport maybe we would not see the cheating that's been going on this season. Belle Vue and Poole me thinks. Also we will probably have more fans at Manchester next wed than travelled to Cov this year!!