British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

And hopefully somewhere we'll again see more of Emiliano Sanchez?

And the stock car people probably won't like it anyway? Or won't their fans viewing be affected in anyway? I wonder how if the air fence stayed up how it would react to a couple of F1 stock cars cannoning into it at speed?

They'd take it down for the Stock cars...DOH!

I think there are now three threads discussing the same point? :unsure:

Of course back in the 50's there would have been 6 threads each with 20,000 posts a week eh Gustix!?

I don't think so. We didn't have the internet etc in those days! :nono:

On a serious note, I just drew attention to a possible three threads because some of them are carrying responses to questions being posed in others.

If it's better to run virtually the same topic in this way, then so be it! :cry:

Facu was very popular with the Sheffield crowd, with his never say die attitude and I don't think that you would have many complaints regarding bringing him back.

But I think the big problem is that the average that the Argentinian boys come in on, and because they are use to big fast tracks back home they seem to fit in at Sheffield, its when they get ot the tight smaller technical tracks that they have probably never seen before and seem to struggle with.

But we saw Jonathan Itture last season at Sheffield and I have been impressed with the footage of Lisandro Husman, they are two riders who maybe could come over and do a job.

And Nicolas Covatti too.-

I know you post on here , could you please end the speculation over wether Sheffield will be running next season regardless of finding a buyer or not ?

Why don't you just telephone him? You know who he is and how to get hold of him and thanks to one of the posters on here last winter, he must know exactly who you are. It shouldn't be too difficult a conversation should it? Or you could ask me, or anyone else really, or you could ask Neil Machin as its his business and he's doing the selling!

If the new League structures work out as planned, Neil might just decide to hold on a while, as the value could rise considerably.

What are the new league structures proposals ?

Why don't you just telephone him? You know who he is and how to get hold of him and thanks to one of the posters on here last winter, he must know exactly who you are. It shouldn't be too difficult a conversation should it? Or you could ask me, or anyone else really, or you could ask Neil Machin as its his business and he's doing the selling!

You dont like me do you ?

If you dont have anything nice to say ... dont say anything at all !

You dont like me do you ?

If you dont have anything nice to say ... dont say anything at all !

I don't know you; you are probably a great chap or lady.

I don't like some of your posts!

• Like 1

To all Tigers fans, the next STAARS supporters gathering is this Thursday (21st November 2013) from 8pm at the New Barrack Tavern on Penistone Road, Sheffield (0.5miles south-east of Owlerton Stadium.)

All are Welcome!

how you guys getting on with the team if you run

how you guys getting on with the team if you run

Need to find an owner for the club first.

Well if we do run next year there'll be no Ricky Wells as he's been confirmed as a Workington rider.

Not sure if I'm sad or ecstatic about this....

I'm sad :(

British Superbikes for me next year... sod speedway. Good luck to Ricky, hope you have a good season

Edited by Hel'n'Back
  • Like 1