British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rob tatum

Loram V Louis British Championship Where Can I Get A Download

Does anyone know where I can get a download of mark loram v chris louis for the british title ? I was there that day & it was for me the most brutal & exciting 2 man race have ever witnessed. 2 mates giving it everything & shaking hands after believe me if you haven't seen it then try. After that day I really thought mark could be a world champion & what a rider he was CLASS

Does anyone know where I can get a download of mark loram v chris louis for the british title ? I was there that day & it was for me the most brutal & exciting 2 man race have ever witnessed. 2 mates giving it everything & shaking hands after believe me if you haven't seen it then try. After that day I really thought mark could be a world champion & what a rider he was CLASS

Great race two great proffesionals riding against each other when i first see Mark ride i think he rode at the Wick at reserve with John TItman who was still decent.I never thought Mark would achieve what he did but over the years god he was exciting to watch he put bums on seats.A Exciting rider plus he was great in the media a nice person that for me a recipe for success but at the end of the day he had the talent.Sorry Rob i ent got the download but like you would love it.! Edited by sidney

Great race two great proffesionals riding against each other when i first see Mark ride i think he rode at the Wick at reserve with John TItman who was still decent.I never thought Mark would achieve what he did but over the years god he was exciting to watch he put bums on seats.A Exciting rider plus he was great in the media a nice person that for me a recipe for success but at the end of the day he had the talent.Sorry Rob i ent got the download but like you would love it.!

John Titman (I've always been a leg man myself)rode for Hackney during the last year of the Len Silver era 1983. Marks first year was 1987 with Alan Mogridge (another Hackney legend)as his reserve partner.

John Titman (I've always been a leg man myself)rode for Hackney during the last year of the Len Silver era 1983. Marks first year was 1987 with Alan Mogridge (another Hackney legend)as his reserve partner.

Was it right Telboy, ! god old Father Time catching up with me 1987 was that Mark,s first year as a full time hawk.? I went around that time once with Malc Holloway i am sure that was when Andy Galvin was going well i think Johannssen/Danno might of rode.?

Was it right Telboy, ! god old Father Time catching up with me 1987 was that Mark,s first year as a full time hawk.? I went around that time once with Malc Holloway i am sure that was when Andy Galvin was going well i think Johannssen/Danno might of rode.?

Hard to believe it's 26 years ago Sidney!

The 1-7 was

1 Simon Wigg

2 Andy Galvin

3 Malcolm Simmons

4 Allan Johansen

5 Randy Green (didn't work out soon replaced by the exciting Roland Danno)

6 Alan Mogridge

7 Mark Loram

Hard to believe it's 26 years ago Sidney!

The 1-7 was

1 Simon Wigg

2 Andy Galvin

3 Malcolm Simmons

4 Allan Johansen

5 Randy Green (didn't work out soon replaced by the exciting Roland Danno)

6 Alan Mogridge

7 Mark Loram

Bloody hell got something right Telboy! I loved going to Hackney a great night out.Thommo (legend) loved him Banger and Lovaas( classy) i also enjoyed watching the late Toni Kasper a really talented rider. Edited by sidney

Bloody hell got something right Telboy! I loved going to Hackney a great night out.Thommo (legend) loved him Banger and Lovaas( classy) i also enjoyed watching the late Toni Kasper a really talented rider.

Bengt Jansson was just before my time Sidney.

My first speedway recollection is a rider in yellow leathers flying from the starting gate and winning practically every time, I would say it was Dag Lovaas in 1974.

I would say my favourite Hackney rider was Bo Petersen, the way he rode in 1980 was just incredible.

I still miss the old place, we had one year in 1996 in the posh stadium but the new track didn't compare with what I regarded as the best racetrack in the world.

try this link

Blimey..the British and Overseas finals at Cov in the 90s definitely played a part in me falling in love with the sport.

Happy happy memories and the reason why i got to know a fantastic bloke who i booed each time he raced at my local track - Simon Wigg.

On the flipside, it's also how i got to know Kelvin.