British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Anything is likely when the BSPA are involved..

Peter Karlsson and Andrew Tulley would be a good fit for the last two places....

I don't get the fascination with Tully.

He had a couple of half decent matches against us when he was made to look good rather than any great excellence from himself. We should remember he guested against us for Belle Vue in the return match and was woeful.

Nowhere near consistent enough as his PL performances show in my opinion.

• Like 1

I don't get the fascination with Tully.

He had a couple of half decent matches against us when he was made to look good rather than any great excellence from himself. We should remember he guested against us for Belle Vue in the return match and was woeful.

Nowhere near consistent enough as his PL performances show in my opinion.

Me neither. Is great at Monmore because Edinburgh is small and tight and is prepared by the same guy (Doc).

But is shown up on other tracks. No thanks.

Batchelor and Masters would be a good idea if they go with two big riders

Man after my own heart :t:

I would like to see some fresh blood in the team next season not the same old faces.

OLD faces?? who like?? Wells, thorssell are young still and Proctor was top ten in real averages last season on his modest average.

I`m assuming its a no to PK from you then??

OLD faces?? who like?? Wells, thorssell are young still and Proctor was top ten in real averages last season on his modest average.

I`m assuming its a no to PK from you then??

More than likely referring to Skorniki

As much as I like PK and Adam I think its time to move on.

PK will have another season here before he retires, and he wont let us down either.

I like Adam and he brings something extra to the team.

Plus IMO you always need and older wise head to give the youngsters someone to look up too.

Lets not forget PK has told CVS that he plans on at least two or three more years racing at the top level before he even thinks of stopping.

Personally ...... and I said this a few years ago to be proved wrong ..... I wouldn't think of PK returning due to age and injuries and while I appreciate Adam isn't a spring chicken, he is still a solid 6+ rider and good home and away. Trouble is who fits in with him ? (Zengota would be good)

Think the race format will suit a more solid team, but if the old tac sub rule comes back the a top two of Woffy & Batch would be useful and think CVS is keen to track Sam Masters so if I was a betting man I would say Batchelor and Masters are most likely to be the riders they wnt.

We have ASHLEY MORRIS sorted at reserve and looking at the draft list and when we get second pick, I think TOM PERRY will be the other reserve.

9.20 - Tai Woffinden

8.21 - Troy Batchelor

5.78 - Tyron Proctor

4.61 - Jacob Thorssell

3.85 - Sam Masters

RES - Ashley Morris

RES - Tom Perry

Not convinced on this but a more solid line up would be better ?

Lets not forget PK has told CVS that he plans on at least two or three more years racing at the top level before he even thinks of stopping.

Personally ...... and I said this a few years ago to be proved wrong ..... I wouldn't think of PK returning due to age and injuries and while I appreciate Adam isn't a spring chicken, he is still a solid 6+ rider and good home and away. Trouble is who fits in with him ? (Zengota would be good)

Think the race format will suit a more solid team, but if the old tac sub rule comes back the a top two of Woffy & Batch would be useful and think CVS is keen to track Sam Masters so if I was a betting man I would say Batchelor and Masters are most likely to be the riders they wnt.

We have ASHLEY MORRIS sorted at reserve and looking at the draft list and when we get second pick, I think TOM PERRY will be the other reserve.

9.20 - Tai Woffinden

8.21 - Troy Batchelor

5.78 - Tyron Proctor

4.61 - Jacob Thorssell

3.85 - Sam Masters

RES - Ashley Morris

RES - Tom Perry

Not convinced on this but a more solid line up would be better ?

Love to see that line-up at the Green,but not sure CVS would want the un-predictability he would get with Batch.But he would be virtually guaranteed decent scores on the big tracks away from Monmore.