British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Bjerre and Masters may be an option.....

...but I think Hougaard and Skornicki may be the road Wolves go down...

Edited by Boffy

Bjerre and Masters may be an option.....

...but I think Hougaard and Skornicki may be the road Wolves go down...

Beat me to it pal. Just had an identical conversation with someone about it.

Edited by sandking072
  • Like 1

We wont get one.Almost certain to go now with Adam and Ricky.

A season of also-rans again,now i fear. :cry:

Riders still out there not signed yet so plenty of time for a 2nd support rider.

Larsen still not signed EL yet.

Edited by stevebrum

We wont get one.Almost certain to go now with Adam and Ricky.

A season of also-rans again,now i fear. :cry:

Which is what most claimed we would be last year, however we were far from that.

I was one of a very small number of people who said last season that not only would Skornicki do his job but he would also cause an uplift in the team as a whole. This was proven to be the case.

One only has to look at the last 5 years, with a very similar group of riders.. 3 years with Skornicki in the team, play-offs each time. 2 years without.. absolutely nowhere.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

Which is what most claimed we would be last year, however we were far from that.

I was one of a very small number of people who said last season that not only would Skornicki do his job but he would also cause an uplift in the team as a whole. This was proven to be the case.

One only has to look at the last 5 years, with a very similar group of riders.. 3 years with Skornicki in the team, play-offs each time. 2 years without.. absolutely nowhere.

BWitcher im not disputing any of your comments,what ive said before in earlier statements is all about top end strength.

Going with Skornicki and Wells(and we still dont know how Ty,s injury situation will work out) i can see a distinct lack of heat winners.Having no serious back-up like Freddie next season,think this is going to throw a huge burden on Tai,s shoulders.

To much of a risk without a second heat leader.I know Brum did it last season with all round strength,but the way teams are set up with the reserves next year,just cant see a repeat of what Birmingham achieved with that sort of line-up.

Wolverhampton have missed out on a regular scorer in Doyle but the fact he is doubling up may have been too much of a risk for CVS and may well be going down the line of riders he can trust like Skornicki.

Not sure Wells will be back but they have over six points left if they get Tai and Adam

According to BSPA website Wolves to have talks with Woffy this week, so not confirmed and signed and sealed as was suggested after this year's AGM.

Is it me or is all communications regarding Speedway pretty shocking.

Thought TNT said he would be at Wolves because he had talks with them doesn't get a lot right does he

I said they looked favourites to sign him after someone else stated he was having talks with Wolves and when it was announced at roughly the same time that PK was staying at Lakeside it certainly looked as he would be possibly signing.

Sadly (in my opinon) he has joined Leicester and not Wolves as he is a very good second heat leader and has always done well at Monmore Green ..... but it's not to be and the hunt for the last two goes on with one of my favourites being Zengota and Skornicki still possible (maybe !!)

Sadly (in my opinon) he has joined Leicester and not Wolves as he is a very good second heat leader and has always done well at Monmore Green ..... but it's not to be and the hunt for the last two goes on with one of my favourites being Zengota and Skornicki still possible (maybe !!)

Zengota and we may as well have the Wooden spoon!

According to BSPA website Wolves to have talks with Woffy this week, so not confirmed and signed and sealed as was suggested after this year's AGM.

Is it me or is all communications regarding Speedway pretty shocking.

Nobody ever confirmed it.