British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Doyle would be an excellent signing imo, very accomplished at wolves & seems a good guy for morale.

Would leave 5.11 left...

Doyle or PK? Suppose it depends which of the available points gives us the best option.

If Masters is being linked to Wolves again then i reckon its PK and not Doyle.

Of course we are all assuming Tai is 100% certain...

That may not turn out to be the case. You would certainly expect it however.

If Sam Masters is lined up to sign you would think Troy Batchelor is the best option for a top two but PK is like the clubs fairy grandfather who keeps visiting every few years and is no doubt going to be thought of.

Jason Doyle is a rider that can score well home and away and would leave enough for a rider to come in on a 5.00 average and give more depth to the team which looks to be important. At least they have two good reserves that should hold their own in most matches.

Yep BW. I've been thinking the same. We're all assuming he's a nailed on, Brit world champ and all that. I'd be hacked off if he gave GB a miss but incandescent if he was anywhere but Wolves. Tai won't come cheap and CVS doesn't do extravagance where his wallets concerned :neutral:

PK is like the clubs fairy grandfather who keeps visiting every few years and is no doubt going to be thought of.

And WILL have a season at Wolves in the near future before he retires.

PK is still the best option out of himself/Doyle/Batchelor. The rest all depends on what points are available and which the best option for the final rider (assuming Tai signs).

Would love to see Jason Doyle at Wolves as he is entertaining, good team man and a good scorer home and away and his time at Swindon, Birmingham and Poole could prove to be valueable

It leaves 5.11 if Doyle did sign and you would hope that would mean a 5.00 rider like Vaclav Milik etc however when you look at the averages there is one name that sticks out and NOT for the right reasons.

5.11 left ....... On a 5.11 average is Robert Misk0000wiak ...... ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!

5.11 left ....... On a 5.11 average is Robert Misk0000wiak ...... ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!

I wouldn't want him on a 3 or in reserve. NEVER AGAIN PLEASE!

• Like 1

Would love to see Jason Doyle at Wolves as he is entertaining, good team man and a good scorer home and away and his time at Swindon, Birmingham and Poole could prove to be valueable

It leaves 5.11 if Doyle did sign and you would hope that would mean a 5.00 rider like Vaclav Milik etc however when you look at the averages there is one name that sticks out and NOT for the right reasons.

There is more chance of me posing nude in front of Shovlar,s camera,than Bob the Builder ever riding for Wolves again.

Jason Doyle has proved what a great racer he is when he is totally injury-free!!

However he does seem to demand his ego being massaged more than some!! :cry:

So PK back at Lakeside and Batch back at Swindon.

Surely, now it has to be Doyle lining up at Monmore.

So PK back at Lakeside and Batch back at Swindon.

Surely, now it has to be Doyle lining up at Monmore.

Not the news i wanted this morning. Was hoping PK would be back where he belongs.

Kildermand or Doyle then maybe??

Or Larsen?

Edited by stevebrum

Not the news i wanted this morning. Was hoping PK would be back where he belongs.

Kildermand or Doyle then maybe??

Or Larsen?

With the news this morning regarding talks with Tai,and CVS saying they can then formulate the rest of the team.I think its as you were, with Adam and Ricky returning.

Hope not,just cant see enough heat winners with that team. :cry: