British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

He should just give up on Wolves and speedway over here. Lets be honest he doesnt need it and he gets stick when he puts better paid leagues before the shambles over here.

....any decisions that affect his Wolves commitments are likely to be greeted with suspicion.

If he'd scored like a #1 should do when he wasn't cream crackered I'd wager that everyone would sympathise now he is.

• Like 1

Hopefully Woffy like the other top riders who still entertain us in the EL such as Darcy Ward and NKI don't read the comments on here from people who enjoy being critical of our league and use any excuse to have a go at them. If they need a breather due to such heavy workloads then have one but please keep riding in the EL as I love watching the best riders in the world on a regular basis. For those who don't care, don't ruin it for the rest of us.

just popped on this wolves site to gauge opinion bout woffy, and what you fans think?

i dont pay his wages so my views are irrelevent.......

speaking generally though, do you agree these gp riders wouldnt dream of missing a gp or swc fixture?

isnt always the leagues that suffer?

isnt it why lge racing is on its knees?

as i say, hes YOUR rider, and i personlly think hes outstanding for britain, and have said so on many occasions, but

i do think, yet again, British speedway will suffer again....

1 final question, what would your employer say if you were knackered through working elsewhere????????

• Like 2

Some of you lot are absolutely bonkers. The guy's knackered. Give him a break. You try riding a speedway bike, you'll be knackered doing 1 corner and then back straight before you think s##t here comes another corner. Yes, he's bitten off too much to chew, but don't we all learn from mistakes when we're young. He's 23 I think and tying to earn a crust just like you, me and Bob next door. He's a bloody good charity fundraiser, an idol now to a lot of kids an still a youngster himself who needs get well soon messages. Not Muppets who cry cos he's not riding for his clubs.

Some of you lot are absolutely bonkers. The guy's knackered. Give him a break. You try riding a speedway bike, you'll be knackered doing 1 corner and then back straight before you think s##t here comes another corner. Yes, he's bitten off too much to chew, but don't we all learn from mistakes when we're young. He's 23 I think and tying to earn a crust just like you, me and Bob next door. He's a bloody good charity fundraiser, an idol now to a lot of kids an still a youngster himself who needs get well soon messages. Not Muppets who cry cos he's not riding for his clubs.

Such insight.

So the message to kids then is if you are tired you don't have to go to work?? :rofl::rofl:

At last after several pages of decent debate along comes have you ridden a speedway bike .

• Like 2

At last after several pages of decent debate along comes have you ridden a speedway bike .

And just to quantify - YES i have ridden a Speedway bike, have ridden in amateur meetings and own my own Speedway bike.

That must make my opinion even more valid. :rofl::t:

• Like 3

There's a big difference between being tired (as some people have put it ) and exhaustion.

After reading the negative comments on here, I wouldn't blame him for giving the Elite League a miss next year. Which would be a shame because IMO he'll be World Champion again this year.

• Like 3

I said a few months ago that he was on his yevo account taking about riding in too many countries and him being knackered then he also said he needs to ride against better riders and teams which he said Poland and Sweden have, if you look how long it took to sign for wolves this year he was only 50/50 and felt he had to do it for british speedway so I stick by what I said then I don't think he will be back for wolves next season which will be a shame .

Such insight.

So the message to kids then is if you are tired you don't have to go to work?? :rofl::rofl:

Silly remark.

Do you work, do overtime? You need the cash so do more than your body can handle? I'd guess you probably do and have done. Come the weekend you put your feet up and rest. If you didn't, then you'd burn out like Tai has. You then take a holiday. Tai burns out an people criticise him as he can't take a holiday like you, me an good old Joe public.

If my staff burnt out, I'd eventually burn out too. Hard work is just that, bloody hard work and that's what he does nearly everyday for 7/8 months.

Another way to look at it, if Tai burns out and crashes whilst riding and hurts himself or another rider. Who would be negligent? The club, rider or both? I know if I made someone do something they felt that they couldn't carry out, they then hurt someone in the process of doing what I requested then my backside would be very sore. You think any of his clubs are saying poor Tai, you're only tired. Chop chop get back to work? No, they're supporting him like everyone should.

And just to quantify - YES i have ridden a Speedway bike, have ridden in amateur meetings and own my own Speedway bike.

That must make my opinion even more valid. :rofl::t:

So, you know full well it drains you and I mean really drains you. We then go home, not straight off to some far flung place in Poland or Sweden.

Woffinden tired?

My dad works 9-8 everyday of the week; man up you playboy

What 7 days a week?

Silly remark.

Do you work, do overtime? You need the cash so do more than your body can handle? I'd guess you probably do and have done. Come the weekend you put your feet up and rest. If you didn't, then you'd burn out like Tai has. You then take a holiday. Tai burns out an people criticise him as he can't take a holiday like you, me an good old Joe public.

If my staff burnt out, I'd eventually burn out too. Hard work is just that, bloody hard work and that's what he does nearly everyday for 7/8 months.

Another way to look at it, if Tai burns out and crashes whilst riding and hurts himself or another rider. Who would be negligent? The club, rider or both? I know if I made someone do something they felt that they couldn't carry out, they then hurt someone in the process of doing what I requested then my backside would be very sore. You think any of his clubs are saying poor Tai, you're only tired. Chop chop get back to work? No, they're supporting him like everyone should.

So, you know full well it drains you and I mean really drains you. We then go home, not straight off to some far flung place in Poland or Sweden.

What 7 days a week?

You seem to be keen to defend Woffinden.

9.20---->7.64.

Defend that.

Such insight.

He isn't 'tired'. If any one of us was in the condition he was in on Monday night we wouldn't be at work. Simples.

You seem to be keen to defend Woffinden.

9.20---->7.64.

Defend that.

That's a completely different argument to the current situation.

He isn't 'tired'. If any one of us was in the condition he was in on Monday night we wouldn't be at work. Simples.

That's a completely different argument to the current situation.

But we would go in on the Tuesday but not the Wednesday .Your quite right we were in that condition we would not be at work the trouble was thou 24 hours later he was

Edited by orion