British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Rumours i'm hearing are that Gary Havelock maybe arriving as team manager.....

I really hope that is true about Havelock. Please let it be true as he is not very popular at Coventry, especially after his Poole comments on Twitter.

• Like 3

I would think Hougaard and Kenni Larsen would almost certainly end up at Liecester and that would be a decent start for the Lions if they get Kasprazak as rumoured,

I would think Hougaard and Kenni Larsen would almost certainly end up at Liecester and that would be a decent start for the Lions if they get Kasprazak as rumoured,

So;

1) Kenneth Bjerre

2) Patrick Hougaard

3)Krystof Kasprazak

4) Kevin Doolan

5)

6) Tom Perry

7) Max Clegg

Is Larsen heat leader material?

So;

1) Kenneth Bjerre

2) Patrick Hougaard

3)Krystof Kasprazak

4) Kevin Doolan

5)

6) Tom Perry

7) Max Clegg

Thought KK was a no go because his Polish club didn't want him riding on a Saturday?

Have heard rumours that Kauko will be in the team too.

Edited by Astill lodge lion

Those plans would be ruined if Kasprzak signs tho, unless he is 2nd heat leader.

So;

1) Kenneth Bjerre

2) Patrick Hougaard

3)Krystof Kasprazak

4) Kevin Doolan

5)

6) Tom Perry

7) Max Clegg

Larsen more heat leader material than Kasprzak. More commited to his team unlike KK where Leicester would come after GP and Poland

I really hope that is true about Havelock. Please let it be true as he is not very popular at Coventry, especially after his Poole comments on Twitter.

Oh my god that would be a bonus :drink:

• Like 4

Rumours i'm hearing are that Gary Havelock maybe arriving as team manager and Yulia and her mate Sarah Braganza are currently in charge of putting the team together!. Might explain our stange reserve picks (no desrespect mean't to Perry and Clegg though i fear i'm about to join Lionking in the stocks for just pointing out the obvious!) and Yulia's bizarre statement about why we haven't signed anyone.

If we end up with Havelock it would be a final confirmation of what everyone must already know about Leicester Speedway. Clueless doesn't even begin to explain it.

well as some of you may have guessed from my previouse posts I tend to give promoters the benefit of the doubt and in the case of Leicester even more so considering the amount achieved in three short years. But..in a topic on Coventry I did raise the question if Havelock had been released of his duties as clearly his continued involvement there would work against anything the promoters were trying to do in terms of team building. Now I read that he could be coming to Leicester....Surely not...the man has no track record as a succesful team manger at this level...Perhaps Yula is thinking of the headline....Lions sign Speedway World Champion.... I hear Mike Lee's still free at the moment too though Mark Loram's hair is too big for him to get a helmet on anymore. Please Yula & Co.....please make these rumours go away and announce a sensible appointment as team manager.

We had an excellent former world champion on board a few years ago, a man who would have been central to the club's development for years. Sadly Hemsley managed to quickly pee him off.

Who started the Gary Havelock to Leicester rumour? He's nailed on at Brandon.......

What about Stekkers? Was it really his fault at Alwalton...??

So;

So;

1) Kenneth Bjerre

2) Patrick Hougaard

3)Krystof Kasprazak

4) Kevin Doolan

5)

6) Tom Perry

7) Max Clegg

i would be a heat leader in that team..

Edited by jenga

Who started the Gary Havelock to Leicester rumour? He's nailed on at Brandon.......

What about Stekkers? Was it really his fault at Alwalton...??

Stekkers would want paying as would Havelock , speedway team managers are a luxury for the wealthy teams , I personally can't see what they do , the promoter chooses the team to fit their budget and to add up to a fixed number , throughout a meeting there are very few variables that a TM would need to make decisions on , and at Leicester Mrs Hemsley does the team talk and chooses the riders for heat 15 , so whats left that would be worth paying for anyway

Stekkers would want paying as would Havelock , speedway team managers are a luxury for the wealthy teams , I personally can't see what they do , the promoter chooses the team to fit their budget and to add up to a fixed number , throughout a meeting there are very few variables that a TM would need to make decisions on , and at Leicester Mrs Hemsley does the team talk and chooses the riders for heat 15 , so whats left that would be worth paying for anyway

that would be ok for Havlock then please sign him
  • Like 1