British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

I couldn't agree more. These sort of posts really do get on my wick.

Usually made by people who claim to know the inner secrets, but in fact know bugger all.

I have heard something similar though, some riders are to be added to the list and a couple of the names mentioned were riding EL last year. It's a normally reliable source who is in a position to know these things, could be winding me up of course but it does seem to have a ring of truth about it.

I have heard something similar though, some riders are to be added to the list and a couple of the names mentioned were riding EL last year. It's a normally reliable source who is in a position to know these things, could be winding me up of course but it does seem to have a ring of truth about it.

If we're wrong we're going to look like birks right?

It seems silly to drop Tom Perry. Out of the 2 reserves he is the one who is showing the most potential. But if the drop Max Clegg, who would they get to replace him, not much choice is there. It concerns me more that they have now lost 2 riders and there is no signs of the Lions management replacing them and are calling for guest riders to fill the slots.

It is stupid but this is speedway.

Josh bates for perry

I've always said I can't understand why Newman is on the list and Birks isn't.

He would be in the vicinity of Worrall though so not much chance of a pick now unless for injury at the higher end. Should have been included at the begining but then after his injury would he have been picked? Hindsight is always helpful.

Anyway it's Bates was he your stormtrooper?

Edited by TMW

Just checked out Toms face book and Twitter page and he has not mentioned anywhere that he has been dropped. They only thing on his facebook page is someone asking who will relace Tom at Leicester. For one of the up and coming races. So I think someone here has jumped the start before the tapes have gone up.

Just checked out Toms face book and Twitter page and he has not mentioned anywhere that he has been dropped. They only thing on his facebook page is someone asking who will relace Tom at Leicester. For one of the up and coming races. So I think someone here has jumped the start before the tapes have gone up.

It's official now. Josh Bates is to replace him.

The rider that I am sure SCB and TMW have both mentioned is not currently on the draft list but keeps putting his argument forward to join it to help further his career as last year was riding elite league this year he is not able to do so.

Hopefully Josh Bates will work out better than Tom Perry, Josh needs to stay on the bike though and calm down a little.

Ha, Ha!! Well the last time I spoke to him, he said he hated the place!!!!!

• Like 1