British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

is that because nemo was the only one from last years team who rode in the elite league,maybe lasse did the odd meeting.

Magnus and Lasse were dropped by their teams the previous season and both scored poorly in the odd matches they rode last season.

Have it good authority from someone "close to the promotion" that 2 riders will be unveiled on Tuesday

That would be the reserves then. The choosing session is on Tuesday!

Doolan had a lot of guest bookings last season in the EL, scored reasonably well from what I saw, rode for Poole a couple of times at least, seem to remember h getting a hatfull in one of Pooles tv matches!

just when are you going to sign a rider.

Doolan had a lot of guest bookings last season in the EL, scored reasonably well from what I saw, rode for Poole a couple of times at least, seem to remember h getting a hatfull in one of Pooles tv matches!

I thought he rode EL for Lakeside, scoring loads of points at Poole?

I thought he rode EL for Lakeside, scoring loads of points at Poole?

Hmmmm, got me thinking now...... where's Statto when ya need him.....!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Just noticed, there's none of the Lions riders who finished the 2013 campaign named in any of the 2014 Premier League team line-ups yet..... There's also none of the Lions riders who finished the 2013 Premier League campaign named in any of the declared Elite League teams for 2014 yet????

I wonder?????????????????

Edited by Never to old

Hmmmm, got me thinking now...... where's Statto when ya need him.....!!

27th May 2013

POOLE 47 KING'S LYNN 43

C. Holder 3,2,3,3,3=14 N. Iversen 1',3,2,1',2=9+2

R. Tungate 0,1',0,2'=3+2 r. replacement =0

P. Pawlicki 3,2,3,2,0=10 E. Kennett 2,2,0,1=5

R. Miskowiak R,F,0=0 S. Alden 1',0,3,1,1'=6+2

M. Janowski 3,3,3,0=9 R. Schlein R,3,2,2,1'=8+1

D. Stachyra 3,1,0,R=4 R. Worrall R,1,1',1'=3+2

T. H Jonasson 1,2',1,0,3=7+1 K. Doolan 2,2,1,0,2',3,2=12+1

Doolan wasn't in the Lakeside line up either of the times they visited Poole last season.

Edited by Nellie

looks like you are not getting a team then.. will your side be made up of pl/nl guys like the rest of the elite league of are you going for another means of an attack on the el title..

Edited by jenga

looks like you are not getting a team then.. will your side be made up of pl/nl guys like the rest of the elite league of are you going for another means of an attack on the el title..

I agree with nightshift and fanmale , why would leicester need to rush to sign riders ? , all the best riders in the world are clammering to commit to a full season in the Uk especially at a track with a Saturday raceday , 9 other teams have jumped the gun and signed riders without giving too much thought to the huge pool of talent eager to race in the Elite league for peanuts , so it looks like the Leicester promoters have played a clever hand by not signing riders , you have a think when you get your brain :lol: team choices are not becoming more limited day by day as riders down the order sign contracts they are actually expanding . I'm off down ladbrokes to put a bet on Leicester winning both the league and the playoffs to become outright champions this year :party:

Edited by jim the whipper

I agree with nightshift and fanmale , why would leicester need to rush to sign riders ? , all the best riders in the world are clammering to commit to a full season in the Uk especially at a track with a Saturday raceday , 9 other teams have jumped the gun and signed riders without giving too much thought to the huge pool of talent eager to race in the Elite league for peanuts , so it looks like the Leicester promoters have played a clever hand by not signing riders , you have a think when you get your brain :lol: team choices are not becoming more limited day by day as riders down the order sign contracts they are actually expanding . I'm off down ladbrokes to put a bet on Leicester winning both the league and the playoffs to become outright champions this year :party:

I was only just saying, didn't say it was right or wrong that we had not named any riders yet......

27th May 2013

POOLE 47 KING'S LYNN 43

C. Holder 3,2,3,3,3=14 N. Iversen 1',3,2,1',2=9+2

R. Tungate 0,1',0,2'=3+2 r. replacement =0

P. Pawlicki 3,2,3,2,0=10 E. Kennett 2,2,0,1=5

R. Miskowiak R,F,0=0 S. Alden 1',0,3,1,1'=6+2

M. Janowski 3,3,3,0=9 R. Schlein R,3,2,2,1'=8+1

D. Stachyra 3,1,0,R=4 R. Worrall R,1,1',1'=3+2

T. H Jonasson 1,2',1,0,3=7+1 K. Doolan 2,2,1,0,2',3,2=12+1

Doolan wasn't in the Lakeside line up either of the times they visited Poole last season.

Not formatted very well that....

So he was guesting for Poole against Kings Lynn or guesting for Kings Lynn....?

Good points from reserve, either way......

I was only just saying, didn't say it was right or wrong that we had not named any riders yet......

Not formatted very well that....

So he was guesting for Poole against Kings Lynn or guesting for Kings Lynn....?

Good points from reserve, either way......

Looks ok in the post, but not the quote.

He was guesting for KL against Poole:

Ht 1 C. Holder K. Doolan N. Iversen R. Tungate 3-3 (3-3)(59.78)

Ht 2 D. Stachyra K. Doolan T. H Jonasson R. Worrall(Rtd) 4-2 (7-5)(61.97)

Ht 4 M. Janowski T. H Jonasson K. Doolan R. Schlein(Rtd) 5-1 (15-9)(60.44)

Ht 6 R. Schlein C. Holder R. Tungate K. Doolan 3-3 (20-16)(59.97)

Ht 8 S. Alden K. Doolan T. H Jonasson R. Tungate 1-5 (25-23)(60.47)

Ht 12 K. Doolan P. Pawlicki E. Kennett T. H Jonasson 2-4 (38-34)(61.16)

Ht 14 T. H Jonasson K. Doolan S. Alden D. Stachyra(Rtd) 3-3 (44-40)(61.79)

I didn't know I'd mentioned you . your a bit new here aren't you ?

or maybe

1.kenneth bjerre

2.kevin doolan

3.nick morris

4.jason doyle

5.linus sundstrom

=31.87

Nick Morris will end up at Swindon as he lives with Rosco!!