British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

.....or maybe so hacked off with British speedway after this episode, that he's taking himself off to Sweden/Poland and giving UK the heave-ho?

Whats he gonna do in Poland or Sweden , make a living cleaning speedway bikes

No big Al I don't have details of Magnus deal in Poland but have heard that he plans to be there on regular basis obviously providing performances are good and gets his money. I believe he also turned down a premier place as wasn't available on Sundays.

The statement that DH gave on Leicester radio on 19th I wonder if that refered to Ljung rather than the last rider,As Swindon and Poole looked at Ljung and some others probably thought he didn't want to do UK

The statement that DH gave on Leicester radio on 19th I wonder if that refered to Ljung rather than the last rider,As Swindon and Poole looked at Ljung and some others probably thought he didn't want to do UK

It was put out on the airwaves in relation to announcing the final signing after Christmas.....but we are talking about RL so who knows!!

No big Al I don't have details of Magnus deal in Poland but have heard that he plans to be there on regular basis obviously providing performances are good and gets his money. I believe he also turned down a premier place as wasn't available on Sundays.

Ta for the info on MK Flagrag- and i agree that DH radio quote does sound very much as if he is talking about Ljung and RL put the interview out at the wrong time.

So in that case the "familiar face" will be the 7th signing and appears not to be Magnus unless he's done a 180.

Place your bets!

(William Hill offering 20/1 on Sergei Darkin; 25/1 on a Morris/Mads swap)

Is glyn still the lions team manager/tractor driver ?

The thread has been taken over by Rose Tinted and friends . That's why it almost dropped off the bottom of the page because no one is interested in a thread that only happy clappers post on , you are being ignored so you cant reply with anything either interesting or of differing opinion ,

• Like 1

The thread has been taken over by Rose Tinted and friends . That's why it almost dropped off the bottom of the page because no one is interested in a thread that only happy clappers post on , you are being ignored so you cant reply with anything either interesting or of differing opinion ,

R72 posting something interesting? That I'd pay good money to see

• Like 1

That one's had me wondering for a while. Unless i've missed anything from the chief BP spin-doctor, theres been nil clues. The club official website still has him named against both jobs. Another case of something being "airbrushed out" and hope nobody notices it??

maybe that could be a job for nemo or magnus as its looking like they are out of work.

maybe that could be a job for nemo or magnus as its looking like they are out of work.

Maybe DH & his wife will take charge of the team,seeing they have put it together.

What are the odds on Mads Korneliussen at Swindon replacing Morris and KK at Leicester ?

Would also mean Birks joining Swindon !!

What are the odds on Mads Korneliussen at Swindon replacing Morris and KK at Leicester ?

Would also mean Birks joining Swindon !!

I'm sure KK's Polish club would give you odds somewhere in the region of 10,000,000,000 to one!!! :D

Maybe DH & his wife will take charge of the team,seeing they have put it together.

Why are posters having a go at Yulia Hemsley: you do not see similar abuse of Laura Morgan, Julie maloney or Ms Hancock.

• Like 1

Why are posters having a go at Yulia Hemsley: you do not see similar abuse of Laura Morgan, Julie maloney or Ms Hancock.

They're probably just jealous that Yulia is involved in a successful business.

• Like 2

It all sounds like if the boot don't fit try the other foot to me. They have done a preety good job of getting the Lions to where they are now in so short a time and all most can do is winge and whine on at that them.

Just wish it was me who had the chance to be where they are now. From nothing to Elite League in less than a hand full of years back on the speedway scene in the UK.

Not a bad effort in my mind. But there will be always someone out there that still likes to have a go at them.

All the best for the coming season, I for one am not complaing.

Bring it on.

Edited by weatherwatcher
  • Like 1