British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Would only help until the first green sheets start to apply, then all Lions riders will be going off 15mtrs

Right enough if you have employed a Team of Gaters,should do ok at that track.

Hope lions do well, but cant see any lions rider averaging over 8 this season. That said I can see ljung averaging over 8 as a second string if heat formst is expected - but as soon as he rides as a heat leader his average will go straight back under

Did you know that in his last 10 matches last season Jason Doyle averaged 9+.

was that in El or including his Pl matches though

was that in El or including his Pl matches though

Just his matches for Birmingham.

Hope lions do well, but cant see any lions rider averaging over 8 this season. That said I can see ljung averaging over 8 as a second string if heat formst is expected - but as soon as he rides as a heat leader his average will go straight back under

Jason Doyle, if.......................

All at home ;-) Lots of factors to consider ... although he was clearly riding well.

Home and away?lets see your statistics on Doyle you seem to have them for everything during the season.Im not disputing that Jason is a decent rider but his green sheet average for the end of the season was 7.30.is he going to be Liecester No1.

I just hope he lives up to his expectations and we have a good season and stop that interminable moaning.

Also nailed-on for EL playoffs, so should be a bit more earnings there - unlike Swindon who have noo chance

Maybe - but you really think the Swindon B team (aka Leicester) are nailed on for the play-offs?? Not many people have said that

Maybe - but you really think the Swindon B team (aka Leicester) are nailed on for the play-offs?? Not many people have said that

Not being a Leicester fan i fear you may be missing the thread dynamic a little Steve0..

Just a few questions on Doyle situation, 1. If Doyle is self employed, as most riders are, is it not against UK Tax laws that he only has one employer?? 2. If his visa says he can only work and I guess that means being paid by one employer, why could he not guest for any other team?? If say Birm wanted to use him then surely this could happen, Birm pay Lions for the use of an unnamed rider, Lions pay Doyle.

I am sure there are ways around it. But could anyone who knows the facts please put me right??

Home and away?lets see your statistics on Doyle you seem to have them for everything during the season.Im not disputing that Jason is a decent rider but his green sheet average for the end of the season was 7.30.is he going to be Liecester No1.

Yes he will be the number one and his rolling average for presumably the whole of last season is 7.30 but he did better than this at the end of the season. If he does ride and continues to improve he will presumably soon achieve an average that is more becoming of a team leader.

Excluding bp? he will be on a new home track and having more races against heatcleaders, albeit offset by a slight lowering standards of heat leader (no lindgren, hancock etc) . Id tip him to finish a shade below 8, but could well be proved wrong - obviously in good form in the oz champs.

Excluding bp? he will be on a new home track and having more races against heatcleaders, albeit offset by a slight lowering standards of heat leader (no lindgren, hancock etc) . Id tip him to finish a shade below 8, but could well be proved wrong - obviously in good form in the oz champs.

He has always looked very good around BP. Taking Craig Cook out of the equation i would say Doyle was considerably better than any other PL rider around BP and looked good enough for me to think if he can get to the first corner in good order then no one will be passing him PL or EL (with maybe the exception of Ward....)

• Like 2