British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Walshy1974

Gp Viewing Figures.

So far we haven't had any great reaction from the BSPA. Frankly I don't see them having the contacts to make much mileage and, ironically, Tai might not even be riding in the UK next year.

While talking to a TravelPlus audience on Saturday he said that he felt racing on only two leagues (not Sweden) helped enormously this year. Today he has signed contracts with Wroclaw in Poland (Sunday) and Vetlanda in Sweden (Tuesday). Obviously that does not necessarily rule out Wolverhampton (Monday) but there must be some doubt.

How ironic would that be... a British World Champion seen only at Cardiff.

IF Tai does not ride in the Elite League next season, would that not prevent him getting a licence to ride in Poland and/or Sweden?

Why would it?? Scott Nicholls didnt start in the EL a few seasons back but still rode elsewhere

Don't you have to have a licence to ride abroad? I though that if you were British, this was only issued to you if you rode in the Elite League?

Don't you have to have a licence to ride abroad? I though that if you were British, this was only issued to you if you rode in the Elite League?

Robert Lambert has ridden in Germany the last two years and has never ridden in the Elite League.Simon Wigg,for instance rode on a Dutch licence years ago.........don't see what the problem is,as someone has pointed out Scott rode abroad whilst not having an Elite team,but if it really came to it Tai could ride on any licence