British Speedway Forum

does not surprise me,

i was gonna say he probly wont turn up ,when there was all the fanfare about him signing etc

Typical Poles, being held to ransom by their clubs.

Looks like his club isn't as keen on riding EL as Bart is.

Might just wonder now if Alan Phillips has had enough.When he comes out with statements "If the crowd dont come in for the debut of Bartosz,then i will have to ask what more we can do"and then going on, if the crowd dont respond then he will question his own commitment to the club.

Dont think its the smartest thing to say,by holding a gun to the head of the paying public.

Consequently of course,the meeting he was referring to was rained off,so we will have to wait and see for his response after the televised meeting with Swindon.

Typical Poles, being held to ransom by their clubs.

Looks like his club isn't as keen on riding EL as Bart is.

More likely that there is a loan fee behind all this that with Birmingham's credit rating being what it is, the Polish club don't want to allow the debt to them to get out of control and then not get paid. If you were on the other side of the fence, you'd say this was prudent financial management on their part.

More likely that there is a loan fee behind all this that with Birmingham's credit rating being what it is, the Polish club don't want to allow the debt to them to get out of control and then not get paid. If you were on the other side of the fence, you'd say this was prudent financial management on their part.

The Polish club doesnt get a loan fee. British Speedway and Polish speedway and not the same.

The Polish club doesnt get a loan fee. British Speedway and Polish speedway and not the same.

They give their riders away for nothing??? Yep, I can see why they'd be keen on that. The same club that doesn't have any issues with NKI riding at Kings Lynn or Zagar riding at Belle Vue, impose terms and conditions on Birmingham. Why?

Edited by The Pedaler

They give their riders away for nothing??? Yep, I can see why they'd be keen on that. The same club that doesn't have any issues with NKI riding at Kings Lynn or Zagar riding at Belle Vue, impose terms and conditions on Birmingham. Why?

Zmarzlik is POLISH.

They have more influence over him.

Here we again, bloody poles!! :nono:

Sadly I don't think we will see Zmarzlik in Brummies colours, We've had problems with Tomasz Piszcz when we in the Premier League, KK in 2011 and now Zmarzlik. Only Marek Mroz and Adam Skornicki (so far) are the only riders who have not had any problems.

Its out of order really, we never deny a British rider start permission to ride over there and don't mess their clubs around but they do it to us. I hope the BSPA are doing something behind the scenes, but im not holding my breath.

Just one shambles to another, constant bad news with this club :sad:

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 1

Here we again, bloody poles!! :nono:

Sadly I don't think we will see Zmarzlik in Brummies colours, We've had problems with Tomasz Piszcz when we in the Premier League, KK in 2011 and now Zmarzlik. Only Marek Mroz and Adam Skornicki (so far) are the only riders who have not had any problems.

Its out of order really, we never deny a British rider start permission to ride over there and don't mess their clubs around but they do it to us. I hope the BSPA are doing something behind the scenes, but im not holding my breath.

Just one shambles to another, constant bad news with this club :sad:

It's interesting that Sqora has never had, or been, a bit of bother. Of course he's no Gollob, although has been Polish champ once, so what does he do that others don't with regard to his Polish club?

Well it's not like Brum haven't been here before........................ :rolleyes:

About time the BSPA teamed up with the Swedes, Danes etc, and withdrew their riders from Polish teams until they learn they can't keep throwing their weight around as they see fit.

Also isn't this against European employment law, ie restricting someones ability to work ?.

It's interesting that Sqora has never had, or been, a bit of bother. Of course he's no Gollob, although has been Polish champ once, so what does he do that others don't with regard to his Polish club?

This weekend its Zielona Gora v Gorzow, Ive only got into Polish speedway recently but that's a local derby isn't it. So obviously don't wont their boy riding for us two days before in case he gets injured.

We are due to ride against Eastbourne on 21st June a day before Gorzow ride, so no doubt they dont want him riding in that either, so its why they have only given him match-by-match start permission.

Can you imagine if Wolves didn't want Tai to ride in Poland on a Sunday because they had a big derby with Coventry the day after and got the BSPA/ACU to remove his start permission, there would be uproar in Poland. There needs to be the same uproar here and not just from the Brummies, its unacceptable that British Speedway is messed around like this

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 4

Can you imagine if Wolves didn't want Tai to ride in Poland on a Sunday because they had a big derby with Coventry the day after and got the BSPA/ACU to remove his start permission, there would be uproar in Poland. There needs to be the same uproar here and not just from the Brummies, its unacceptable that British Speedway is messed around like this

I'd totally support Wolves/BSPA if they were so minded, as I'm sure the only way to kick the Poles into touch is to dish out the same treatment to them.

• Like 1

I'd totally support Wolves/BSPA if they were so minded, as I'm sure the only way to kick the Poles into touch is to dish out the same treatment to them.

It will never happen, the BSPA haven't go the balls to do something like that.

About time the BSPA teamed up with the Swedes, Danes etc, and withdrew their riders from Polish teams until they learn they can't keep throwing their weight around as they see fit.

Wouldn't a significant number of the riders concerned just take out Polish licences?

Wouldn't a significant number of the riders concerned just take out Polish licences?

Who knows, but sitting on their hands clearly isn't working.