British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Kent Kings 2014

Ben Morley makes Speedway History by becoming the first fast track draft rider to complete a paid maximum at Elite level speedway. Well done Ben. Next objective - a full 4 ride maximum!

Shame the same sort off effort was not made at mildenhall last week

Ben put in 110% effort at ever meeting he rides in who ever its for

• Like 1

Great achievement by the lad, well done Ben Morley more of the same please.

Shame the same sort off effort was not made at mildenhall last week

Sad thought.

Simon Lambert signs for Workington in the PL - Good luck Simon, enjoy

Hopefully he'll have a better time there in the PL!

• Like 1

Looks like we will have Aaron Basby for our next meeting ,,The management have done a swop deal with Mildenhall, with Connor Coles going in the opposite direction.. Good deal all round, Basby rides Kent well, and Connor goes better at Mildenhall...

Just in time for some must win points coming up at home.

1, Lambert

2, Baseby

3, Mason

4, Chessell

5, Morley

6, Harris

7, Ayres

Not sure how/where we will fit Compton and Freemantle back in?!

Glad to see Baseby at Kings.

Be interesting what happens when Compton is fit.

Good news if Baseby has signed! Will be a really good addition going by his performance on Monday! As AJ said tho will be interesting when Benji is fit? Cant leave him out so for me I think it could well be Harris and Ayres making way for him and Brandon? But will the averages work? Watever happens think we have defo strengthed with the signing of Aaron and my god after Tuesdays match it can only help

Good news if Baseby has signed! Will be a really good addition going by his performance on Monday! As AJ said tho will be interesting when Benji is fit? Cant leave him out so for me I think it could well be Harris and Ayres making way for him and Brandon? But will the averages work? Watever happens think we have defo strengthed with the signing of Aaron and my god after Tuesdays match it can only help

I agree - it's definitely a good thing right now but it could be tricky once all the riders are fully fit!

Long term losing Coles as an asset and gaining Baseby is a poor move. Coles has doubled his average this year and will only improve. Signing Baseby to take the heat off R/R is good though as that strategy hasn't been working.

• Like 4