British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Kent Kings 2014

Cheers parloes glad we are getting good comms man from the Kings now, many Kent fans making the trip? Coulf be good if da weather is ok

Am pretty pi$$ed off as have tickets for me, the wife and daughter for Arsenal vs. Palace (and it's moved since I bought them to the Sunday AND now this late news of a KK involvement at the EoES!) so can't make it!

Hopefully many Kings' fans will be there though!!

Unlucky man! Arsenal victory thouh plenty of goals :)

• Like 1

Am pretty pi$$ed off as have tickets for me, the wife and daughter for Arsenal vs. Palace (and it's moved since I bought them to the Sunday AND now this late news of a KK involvement at the EoES!) so can't make it!Hopefully many Kings' fans will be there though!!

You should not have put your money into football then you would not be disappointed, so serves you right. Speedway is King!

• Like 1

I am still worried about Gustix has not been on here for ages ,normally he is on every day,,does he live alone ?..Seriously Gustix if your OK ,let us know on here ...If any one knows his address or phone number please make contact with him??

• Like 1

I am still worried about Gustix has not been on here for ages ,normally he is on every day,,does he live alone ?..Seriously Gustix if your OK ,let us know on here ...If any one knows his address or phone number please make contact with him??

He has posted on the Rye thread today!

• Like 2

Yes just seen the Rye post .Thanks anyway guys..

Am pretty pi$$ed off as have tickets for me, the wife and daughter for Arsenal vs. Palace

I would be too if I had tickets to go to the Emirates Mr Barclay, less atmosphere than a wake! ;)

I would be too if I had tickets to go to the Emirates Mr Barclay, less atmosphere than a wake! ;)

Well I'll give you that Tottenham have been very entertaining this term..

The comedy appeal of 6-0 at Man City and 0-3 to West Ham and 0-5 home to Liverpool has been among the best I've enjoyed for a long time!!!

• Like 2

It's okay I'm in touch by email with 'gustix' and he's fine.

Thanks for the concern about me. It makes a nice change from some of the comments I get elsewhere on the BSF. Just for the record - my absence from the BSF has been due, in part, to problems with my lap top, hence an absence for some 24 hours while it was being serviced.

Rest assured - Kent Kings 'doings' will be fully in focus. I live many miles from Central Park but they are probably my nearest and therefore local club.

Well I'll give you that Tottenham have been very entertaining this term..

The comedy appeal of 6-0 at Man City and 0-3 to West Ham and 0-5 home to Liverpool has been among the best I've enjoyed for a long time!!!

I am merely a Spurs sympathiser I assure you, my true loyalties lie with the mighty Stevenage FC!

• Like 1

For any of those of you out there with memories of the West Ham days contact http://eastlondonradio.org.uk/ as they are I understand wishing to do a piece on the old stadium and West Ham speedway.