British Speedway Forum

I thought I had heard some booing as he was track stricken myself via Sky last night, but I dismissed it assuming it was not booing, because after all what kind of pathetic, low-life scum would boo a stricken rider.

Cook fans, it seems. They booed Barker all night for some reason.

Just a thought but if Harris imagined all his opponents were called Scott Nicholls he might do better in the GPs :P He certainly seemed to ride with more fire when up against Scotty. There again it could just be that he trusts Scott not to deck him :rofl:

• Like 2

I bet if Barker was a fan himself rather than a rider he'd do his fair share of booing. I doubt he gives a crap, probably loved it. A bit of booing never hurt anyone.

Why make a big deal out of it, they paid to get in and are entitled to voice their opinions. To be honest I'm a big fan of Woffy but it was obvious to me that he was the main problem in the series of first bend crashes, on the last of the three, if you watch the video, he actually shoved Barker (but would they have dared to exclude him?).

• Like 1

I bet if Barker was a fan himself rather than a rider he'd do his fair share of booing. I doubt he gives a crap, probably loved it. A bit of booing never hurt anyone.

eer, define that logic for me. If Barker was a fan himself he would boo? What a stupid thing to say. I have been a fan for 30+ years and I have never once booed a fallen rider.

• Like 1

Booing as banter yes agreed like when he was walking past panto villain fine yes boo... Stricken on the floor no don't boo and if barker was a fan doubt he would boo either

Why make a big deal out of it, they paid to get in and are entitled to voice their opinions.

It's called having respect. You think it is perfectly acceptable to be slagging off and booing a rider that potentially was laying on the track with broken limbs?

• Like 2

What makes you think they were booing the rider on the floor?

Because they were booing and shouting get up and if anyone was around that area they will agree scum bags and they know who they are....

It's called having respect. You think it is perfectly acceptable to be slagging off and booing a rider that potentially was laying on the track with broken limbs?

I don't have an opinion of whether it was acceptable, I just didn't care.

I don't have an opinion of whether it was acceptable, I just didn't care.

There lies the problem, nobody cares enough to challenge unacceptable behaviour anymore.

Good Bye Blocked.

Wont stop you posting bull (your words).

I see the Tai haters are out in force!

I hope that's not aimed at me Mr Brum :unsure::P

The morning after the night before and I'm still chuckling to myself about Tai and the hand shovel. Not what he did with it but how he picked it up, looked at it and then turned it over. Assumed he was checking for greyhound poop :D

You aren't a Tai hater, your a realist. As a Wolves fan you have every right to question his commitment to Wolves.

• Like 1

There lies the problem, nobody cares enough to challenge unacceptable behaviour anymore.

I've been going since the 50s and it's always gone on. It isn't something new (maybe I should keep better company!).

Anyway that's my view on it "I don't care about booing, cheering or exposing your bare bottom."

But you care enough to post about it right that makes sense

I posted because I couldn't believe anyone would raise such a trivial topic.

• Like 1