British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

11 x zloty per point

Is better than

11 x nothing per point

That is correct, don't slag off the riders, it's the person in charge of the club who needs to answer the question of riders not turning up

• Like 3

Has it been confirmed by any riders that they haven't been paid or are we just assuming that due to the fact they keep leaving?

Has it been confirmed by any riders that they haven't been paid or are we just assuming that due to the fact they keep leaving?

i think maybe lasse confirmed that by not riding today saying he was unwell,he looked pretty good to me on the telly a few hours before but maybe thats me putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

I actualy find it insulting that they blatantly lie to our faces.. And then wonder why the crowds are poor. A season of promise has ended as bad as last year. #totaly disillusioned.

• Like 2

This is exactly how it finished last time MH was in charge we just havnt seen the begging buckets

Maybe if the GP stars dont do the EL and the costs are less RF maybe tempted back even at PL level is JM still involved

• Like 1

I actualy find it insulting that they blatantly lie to our faces.. And then wonder why the crowds are poor. A season of promise has ended as bad as last year. #totaly disillusioned.

It's been like that for years though, it's not specific to 2014 or Peterborough Speedway. Speedway generally is always very good at being economical with the truth. Often the required information is out there or you can use your own judgement. Anyone who doesn't question official communications gets what they deserve tbh. Perhaps they all might learn and be more open & honest in the future, I'm sure the fans would be more forgiving than they think?

Edited by Crump99

Well Mick or Neil, is the club in danger of going under? Answer on a postcard please, or here would do nice.

• Like 1

Well Mick or Neil, is the club in danger of going under? Answer on a postcard please, or here would do nice.

Rick Frost will surely decide that, not the leaseholder.

don't hold your breath with that one mate! ;)

don't hold your breath with that one mate! ;)

Not expecting a reply, but stranger things have happened. :lol:

• Like 1

If Rick Frost or Mick Horton don't want to promote Panthers next year, we are in trouble, because their doesn't appear to be many other options. Neil Watson will never answer a question, but he is good at quoting rules that we can all access as easy as he can.

What about this new co promoter that came on board about a month ago?

yeah! done a great job promoting hasn't he? :rofl:

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2233.2

Ged Rathbone - 8 weeks and not a peep! :t:

Rathbone (47) said: “I’ve never failed at anything I’ve done and I don’t intend to start now.

“We have a brilliant bunch of lads at Peterborough and I’m looking forward to getting stuck into a bit of hard graft with Mick and the rest of the management team.

What about this new co promoter that came on board about a month ago?

But he is not a Co Promoter. There is a key passaqe of words in the website article that was quoted which I understand means he is not

Neil Watson will never answer a question, but he is good at quoting rules that we can all access as easy as he can.

Bit unfair on Neil isn't it ? Its not really for him to answer on behalf of either the current or former promoter. All he can give is his opinion

Edited by Chris Brown
  • Like 2