British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

Speedway Star Xtra

SPEEDWAY STAR Xtra will be available online (via speedwaystar.net) again this week and will include stats from Track Reviews published in Speedway Star in recent weeks...

Thanks for that.

What I can't understand is why the match-by-match stats are not now part of the Track Reviews as published in the Star.

You surely can't plead "lack of space" in the winter months???!!!

• Like 1

I thought it was kind of Travel Plus to allow the Speedway Star to put their mag inside thier travel Brochure. :wink::lol:

I thought it was kind of Travel Plus to allow the Speedway Star to put their mag inside thier travel Brochure. :wink::lol:

BROCHURE consisted of 24 pages ... additional pages in SS that week? 24...

• Like 1

24 Pages is a bit overkill, dont you think. ? It felt like a travel Brochure with a Speedway mag in it.

Dont see the issue so long as editorial content is not reduced. Without the ads you'd pay a lot more for a copy of ss.

Does the Speedway Star Xtra contain all the magazine content? For instance, on the cover of last weeks issue it stated 'Ringwood return' but, having scoured the pages, I could find any mention of this inside. Did I miss something?

Page 4 "Joey signs". Joey Ringwood returns to Glasgow ;)

Thanks ! The mention on the front page caught my eye as I have family close to Ringwood , I was really disappointed when it turned out not to be a new track at Matchams .