British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayTShirts

Speedway Livestream 6 Days A Week

And on the subject of the topic, I've just stuck a fiver in a bet365 account to see what all the fuss is about. I'm ready to watch the next live stream match..and woe betide anyone who tells me it's been rained off when I'm trying to find the stream!

Coventry v Brum scheduled tonight 19.45

I wonder what the Track is like? :o:sad: :sad:

Hopefully ok, I think Horton do with a bit of good fortune after the week he's had.

You are right Nick - it was really sad what happened at the weekend - for BOTH Speedway itself and for a famous old Club like Coventry. :sad: :sad:

Let's hope that they can put this behind them and that it will be smooth running for the rest of the Season. :t:

I can't hold back much longer lol, this meeting is OFF.

A friend (yes I do have them!!!) in Australia has sent me this request. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

He wrote: "I cannot find live feeds for the Elite League on Speed Channel over here. Any help please?"

I believe that the feeds are only available in the UK.. or if you have a UK IP address.

I don't know this for sure as am not at home in Portugal at the moment, but someone abroad told me this earlier.