British Speedway Forum
baz brush

Coventry Stadium Sold

More patronising !!

Show me where I said I was an expert on Mr Sandhu? I have an opinion and posted it - is that a crime now? As usual, you chose to attack the poster rather than the post.

Where have I attacked you and where in the remark " All a hail Sandhu" is there an opinion? It was a snide remark aimed at getting a response and for that you got one! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

If it is property developers then they certainly won't wait for the Speedway lease to run out.

I work in the housing market and the market is a fickle thing, It fluctuates rapidly and this supposed company have decided to make this an investment project; They almost certainly used housing market data from today along with their financial projections

I suspect Coventry may be bought out! What happens if the economy has a recession?

Sandhu has stitched up the Bee's in my opinion.

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

Anyway, back to the discussion. We don't know who the buyer is yet. It would be good to get some idea asap. It could be good news .. :neutral:

If it is property developers then they certainly won't wait for the Speedway lease to run out.

I work in the housing market and the market is a fickle thing, It fluctuates rapidly and when the company decided to make this an investment project; They almost certainly are using housing market data from today.

I suspect Coventry may be bought out!

Blimey, you've had a lot of jobs in your young life :D

• Like 3

Where have I attacked you and where in the remark " All a hail Sandhu" is there an opinion? It was a snide remark aimed at getting a response and for that you got one! :rolleyes:

In your first post (#38) you called me a clown (or isn't that a clown icon)?

There is no opinion in what you quoted but you missed off :rolleyes: which IS the opinion! Wasn't snide at all but if that's how you read it I'm happy for you.

• Like 2

Anyway, back to the discussion. We don't know who the buyer is yet. It would be good to get some idea asap. It could be good news .. :neutral:

Well, if you don't i don't Horton doesn't and nobody else on here does, we are rather stuck me dear... Come to poole, we could squeeze you into a seat in the main Grandstand, and see some top class speedway with top class riders at a club that wins Trophies.. you'l be made to feel very welcome... :lol:

In your first post (#38) you called me a clown (or isn't that a clown icon)?

There is no opinion in what you quoted but you missed off :rolleyes: which IS the opinion! Wasn't snide at all but if that's how you read it I'm happy for you.

I didn't call you a clown ..LOL . It's an approved emoticon isn't it? It was used to prove what I thought of the post. So tell me. what does the eye rolling one mean to you. You use it so much, I have no idea. The poor thing must be worn out ...?

Well, if you don't i don't Horton doesn't and nobody else on here does, we are rather stuck me dear... Come to poole, we could squeeze you into a seat in the main Grandstand, and see some top class speedway with top class riders at a club that wins Trophies.. you'l be made to feel very welcome... :lol:

You'll see me in May, Starry. Supporting the Bees. You lucky boy you .. ;)

Edited by Jacques

I didn't call you a clown ..LOL . It's an approved emoticon isn't it? It was used to prove what I thought of the post. So tell me. what does the eye rolling one mean to you. You use it so much, I have no idea. The poor thing must be worn out ...?

You'll see me in May, Starry. Supporting the Bees. You lucky boy you .. ;)

Oh goody, come and intruduce yourself. Ive been told what you look like!!! ;)

The stock car people are as concerned about happenings as are those in speedway and greyhound racing.

http://www.rollingstart.co.uk/brandon/

I think you will find that the link you provided here is 7 or 8 years old and has no relevance to the current situation at Brandon.

Id say thats very uo to date for a Gustix post! wink

My sincere apologies for this error! It was a link that was forwarded by me and I must confess I did not study it too carefully.

Come to poole, we could squeeze you into a seat in the main Grandstand, and see some top class speedway with top class riders at a club that wins Trophies.. you'l be made to feel very welcome... :lol:

Starman, your post suggests that Jacques is a bit of a 'porker' and would have to squeeze into one of your blue-haired seats :nono: How rude are you ?

As for your other point, why would anyone 'sell their soul' to the Devil :D:t:

Edited by yerropes

I work in the housing market and the market is a fickle thing, It fluctuates rapidly and this supposed company have decided to make this an investment project; They almost certainly used housing market data from today along with their financial projections

I suspect Coventry may be bought out! What happens if the economy has a recession?

Do you really work in housing market or is that a little fib ?

not doing a very good job if living in a garage is anything to go by.... And it's not even yours :)

In Estonia :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

Blimey, you've had a lot of jobs in your young life :D

While on its paper round it wears a sandwich board advertising an estate agent. :D

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

But with Birmingham surely unable with their once-a-week local noise restrictions to accommodate to much (if any) of any emergency hosting of Coventry home meetings and Monmore already doubly-committed to the Wolves and Heathens, would Leicester be the most likely saviour of any Bees' home action if Brandon closes completely mid-season ?

Afraid the Brummies would be unable to help in such a situation and retain enough suitable rain off dates, if they could then Dudley would have remained part tennants than moving full time to Monmore.

While on its paper round it can wear a sandwich board advertising an estate agent. :D

From Germany :D

If it is housing developers they are taking a bit of a risk with the history of planning failures on the site and nearby.