British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

How Would You Improve Presentation?

well,,, was good to hear a bit more upto date music at Newcastle last night,,, Ludvigs gotta new 'jingle', (more cooler with the younger generation)

heared a bit of Ferel Whalliams, (whoever he is),,, I think Roy dose a half decent job of the introducing, with some wise cracks and banter,,,

not too impressed with the 'fireworks' tho,,, don't think they would've looked any better in my garden, (n a live in a flat, lol),,, but as long as they put some warmth into the air, it all helps :-)

Where we were standing, close to the Pits and we couldn't make out what he was saying. They really need to sort out the Loudspeaker System in that area, a lot of folk stand there beside the Picnic Tables.

Where we were standing, close to the Pits and we couldn't make out what he was saying. They really need to sort out the Loudspeaker System in that area, a lot of folk stand there beside the Picnic Tables.

no,,, I was standing by the man with grey hair,,,

that'll be your age, the sound thing, lol,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

no,,, I was standing by the man with grey hair,,,

that'll be your age, lol,,,

Sadly yes.......................................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

So how would you improve the presentation at your track?

I'd be happy with a track prepared for racing ...... Coventry speedway, BSPA, et al.

• Like 1

I'd be happy with a track prepared for racing ...... Coventry speedway, BSPA, et al.

I second that. I would also be happy if Speedway would STOP shooting itself in the foot/head. :sad: :sad:

• Like 1