British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Just seen the Czestochowa team - no wonder they're getting blitzed! Are the Lions financial issues going to be sorted out soon? Seems a shame as their full strength team is outstanding.

I'd love to have a peek over their bookkeeper's shoulder. As would Emil. :lol:

• Like 1

Pretty good meeting on here today hopefully next match in an hour will be as exciting as well.

Pretty good meeting on here today hopefully next match in an hour will be as exciting as well.

This has been really, really good. Splendid advert for the sport. Join you all in an hour. Regards. Alan.

The way they are fiercely racing for a single point despite the match having been decided makes one wonder exactly the monetary value of these points, they certainly not battling like that merely for pride! ;)

Brilliant first match, match no.2 has a lot to live up to!

Btw, I see Gdansk have been hammered at home by Leszno. Good job Balinski struggled or it'd have been a similar score to that at Tarnow.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/25214

Take out Peter Kildemand's effort and you have a fairly disgraceful state of affairs for a (so called) top flight contest. Feel sympathy for the Tarnow fans. Surely the League won't allow this to continue.?

WARNING

I picked up 11 cases of malware during the match just finished. Was using Active. Deleted them via my malware software now, but it might be worthwhile you running yours too.

(Like to think I'm pretty much on top of these things and I still got caught!!)

• Like 1

WARNING

I picked up 11 cases of malware during the match just finished. Was using Active. Deleted them via my malware software now, but it might be worthwhile you running yours too.

Gee one of the rare times i never ran a site through security portals in advance, mind you i used my Linux computer to watch it which should give a higher degree of security.

Edited by manchesterpaul

WARNING

Thank you. Will crank everything up after this one is over. Alan.

A "gollob-patented" swoop from Darcy. Can't hurt his development to observe "the master" in his twilight years.

Anyone got a less stop start stream??????

Birmingham fans would have enjoyed Zmarzlik's win there albeit in the reserves race. Should add he's performed well in other races this season.

Wonder if Emil will finally get his wretched season so far on track today?

I see NK not too busy to appear today :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

I had problems with some stream my link above its pretty good excellent picture quality and very smooth so far