British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Even when, to some, it is "dull and boring", to me it never is. I never have huge expectations- the old "Better to be a good pessimist, than a bad optimist" syndrome. In 15 races you are possibly going to get 3 or 4 "on the edge of your seats", 2or 3 reasonably close ones and the rest "From the gate". That is this wonderful sport. Sometimes, as in the Swedish meeting last Tuesday and the Zielona Gora/Wroclaw meeting yesterday, i'm laughing at how "It can't get better than that," and then the next race -IT DOES. :t: My number one thing with any meeting is "No one gets injured" and they all go home safe and sound ready to entertain us tomorrow. The 2/3rds of the Rzeszow/Grudziadz meeting I saw was very entertaining - I still marvel at that fantastic back straight stand. Surely Rzeszow to replace the Czestochowa "Bankrupts" ? As for the Torun/Gorzow match, with a top 5 like Toruns, its going to be like that when they are all going well. I thought Gorzow did very well overall. Perhaps more in the balance if we see the Torun away meetings on TV. Like you, I love seeing "the stars" and wouldn't miss Poland on Sundays for the world. Streamers- I am on my knees to you :lol: . Anyway, on this holiday Monday here too, I hope your Aces do well tonight and I will be watching and enjoying. All the best from a sunny (at last!) N/E USA. Alan.

Even when, to some, it is "dull and boring", to me it never is. I never have huge expectations- the old "Better to be a good pessimist, than a bad optimist" syndrome. In 15 races you are possibly going to get 3 or 4 "on the edge of your seats", 2or 3 reasonably close ones and the rest "From the gate". That is this wonderful sport. Sometimes, as in the Swedish meeting last Tuesday and the Zielona Gora/Wroclaw meeting yesterday, i'm laughing at how "It can't get better than that," and then the next race -IT DOES. :t: My number one thing with any meeting is "No one gets injured" and they all go home safe and sound ready to entertain us tomorrow. The 2/3rds of the Rzeszow/Grudziadz meeting I saw was very entertaining - I still marvel at that fantastic back straight stand. Surely Rzeszow to replace the Czestochowa "Bankrupts" ? As for the Torun/Gorzow match, with a top 5 like Toruns, its going to be like that when they are all going well. I thought Gorzow did very well overall. Perhaps more in the balance if we see the Torun away meetings on TV. Like you, I love seeing "the stars" and wouldn't miss Poland on Sundays for the world. Streamers- I am on my knees to you :lol: . Anyway, on this holiday Monday here too, I hope your Aces do well tonight and I will be watching and enjoying. All the best from a sunny (at last!) N/E USA. Alan.

Very light on action this week only 2 tonight(wolves v Eastbourne looks as if it`s being streamed) tomorrow Sweden,Wednesday Denmark,Friday Denmark Saturday GP sunday Poland-Only needs Kings lynn v Coventry on Thursday to be the bet 365 match for the full house ;)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Very light on action this week only 2 tonight(wolves v Eastbourne looks as if it`s being streamed) tomorrow Sweden,Wednesday Denmark,Friday Denmark Saturday GP sunday Poland-Only needs Kings lynn v Coventry on Thursday to be the bet 365 match for the full house ;)

:lol::lol::lol::t::t::t: All the best. Alan.

Was Jablonski saying at end of the second one "I've just had a look at my bank account on line and it's not in there yet"? ;) Sad state of affairs.

Sunday`s matches can be seen here Zielona Gora v Wroclaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wer6j2gRY78&list=PLLP7YA_mSetHtKi0S5qMBzU2Gcoy2FsoQ

Torun v Gorzow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-DZ2u_-4Lw&list=UUWMqEj3-1TXYlaGQppBGtbg

Sunday evenings magazine programme (90 mins )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22D9Dr3Gumg&list=PLLP7YA_mSetHtKi0S5qMBzU2Gcoy2FsoQ

Round 7 TV matches for June 8th have been chosen-all uk times

1pm div 1 Gniezno v Rzeszow

3.30 pm Torun v Leszno

6pm Gorzow v Czestochowa(if Czestochowa are still messing around by then another match is scheduled for the same time which they could switch toTarnow v Wroclaw )

This match is from May 4th Krosno vs Pila in heat 14 you can see Gollob's nephew Oskar riding a bit recklessly causing a dangerous crash.

http://www.telekrosno.pl/video/sport/14050401.html#.U4Soq5VOWUk

Carnage Pawel. For anyone who just wants to see the crash, start around 24 mins- I believe it's heat 13.Other than that a wonderful slice of lower league Polish speedway with a crowd that any UK club would die for! What would be the admission charge here? Loved the atmosphere and thanks for putting it up. Kindest regards. Alan.

Hi Alan

Glad you liked it admission is for Grand stand is 4 Pounds bit less for regular seats. Krosno is a nice small town in south east corner of Poland only polish speedway track still using traditional shale(black).I think videos like that are even better to watch then regular streams with commentary for those who don't understand polish language

Edited by pawel115

On to round 6 next Sunday 1st June-which I will miss-on way back from Prague-all uk times

1st up at 12.45pm for 1pm 1st race div1 Rybnik v Lodz followed by at

3pm for 3.30 pm 1st race Czestochowa v Torun followed by

5.45pm for 6pm 1st race Zielona Gora v Gorzow(THE local derby)

http://soccer-live.p...p?id=motorsport

http://www.meczyki.pl/

Sopcast 96707 for all 3 matches Sunday

Krzysztof Kasprzak intending on riding in the GP and if he has no bad reaction also for his Gorzow team on Sunday despite not being listed in the originally declared team.