British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

start times for the meetings are 3.30pm and 6pm uk times

Watching on http://activepl.tv/stream2.html

Sopcast has football, but a super stream, so assume the speedway will follow- ah it's on now!

• Like 1

I just missed that meeting but i am ready for Extraliga on interesting note check out krosno team 4 Rempala racing for them 3 brothers and one of their sons on the same team(Krystian is Jacek's son)

Edited by pawel115

Super Sopcast strikes again :) Although i'll bookmark the other in case of emergency.

Woeful performance from the Brits in the earlier meeting i see, let us Trust In Tai to regain some pride.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Should be a close one this - really like the look of the Stal team. Solid top 5 containing big hitters & excellent reserve pairing.

These graphics. Very arty, but they all look virtually alike and then we have 2 blue helmet colours and two red. and tiny names (to my old eyes :lol: ) Hope they get feedback!

These graphics. Very arty, but they all look virtually alike and then we have 2 blue helmet colours and two red. and tiny names (to my old eyes :lol: ) Hope they get feedback!

Tell them you are watching on an illegal stream and you don`t like them :lol:

• Like 1

Don't diss your eyes they look the same to anyone not possessing a cyborg's eyesight. Zmarzlik did as expected in that race.

Anyone with track knowledge on here as in does this one provide good racing?

Don't diss your eyes they look the same to anyone not possessing a cyborg's eyesight. Zmarzlik did as expected in that race.

Anyone with track knowledge on here as in does this one provide good racing?

Not normally-Leszno`s a better track

Leszno is better for racing unless its is a spud field like they sometimes prepare it.

Excellent battle between Magic & NKI. Sparta coach needs to get Batch & Jedrzejak firing if this is going to stay close. Racing half decent by Wroclaw standards so far.

Tell them you are watching on an illegal stream and you don`t like them :lol:

Will they understand "crapski" and "artsy-fartsy can't readski" /?

Excellent battle between Magic & NKI. Sparta coach needs to get Batch & Jedrzejak firing if this is going to stay close. Racing half decent by Wroclaw standards so far.

It does have the potential to get out of reach fairly quickly if they don't.

Sorry to be over enthusiastic but i'm relatively new to viewing the Extraliga so i have to point out once more how wonderful it is to see large crowds and with a healthy amount of younger fans. It's how the sport used to be and should be, it certainly is a cool sport for the younger generation to be attached to..

Excellent result for the home team there in heat 5 and slightly unexpected.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Thought that was a harsh exclusion