British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Not had much luck with the speedway this year going to do Danny King under 8 ...should bring him back into great form lol.

Classic I bet on him and he turns into the World champion lol ...nice max Danny you won every race by half a lap .

Edited by orion

Not had much luck with the speedway this year going to do Danny King under 8 ...should bring him back into great form lol.

Classic I bet on him and he turns into the World champion lol ...nice max Danny you won every race by half a lap .

Yep, I lost on this one too. Thankfully I had Skornicki +3.5 vs Pawlicki and Worrall +2.5 vs Millik on Sportingbet which put me up overall. Also had a small amount on Belle Vue as a handicap tie of +13 so not too bad overall, needed it after losing on the Swedish league last night!

Another "unlucky" on tonight. Buckkowski -2 vs Dan Davidsson. Davidsson crashes out of his first race, Buck score 4. Winner I think, but no, they've void it! grrr! It is the rules but my God how many times can I lose out on a technicality!

may be a bit simple here, but say i bet £5 on poole to win with the -8 handicap, what does that exactly mean? do poole need to win by 8? or have 8 points over 45?

may be a bit simple here, but say i bet £5 on poole to win with the -8 handicap, what does that exactly mean? do poole need to win by 8? or have 8 points over 45?

They need to win by more than 8 .

In simple terms, this means Poole must win by more than 8 for your bet to win.

Edited by Hilly

They need to win by more than 8 .

In simple terms, this means Poole must win by more than 8 for your bet to win.

thanks to both of you.

Kings Lynn to win +2 odds of 19/20 does this mean Stars have a 2 point start ? cant see the stars not winning.

Kings Lynn to win +2 odds of 19/20 does this mean Stars have a 2 point start ? cant see the stars not winning.

Basically, yes.

I won some money last night at last ! Nermark -2 v Fricke tonight for me

So how does the handicap +2 kings lynn work

Kings Lynn to win with a 2 point start, i think thats it.. Birmingham are -2 so need to win by more than 2 points, i think thats how it works..