British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Fair play to Robert Lambert. Excellent ride.

Unbelievable decision at Birmingham.

Ben Barker, out of control, falls and wipes out his partner Danny King.... Ref excludes King!

Unbelievable decision at Birmingham.

Ben Barker, out of control, falls and wipes out his partner Danny King.... Ref excludes King!

I can only assume the referee was looking at something else! Not sure what King was meant to do there!

I can only assume the referee was looking at something else! Not sure what King was meant to do there!

It's pretty much par with many refs these days.. at times they seem utterly clueless.

Funny to hear the restless natives though!

Crazy call ...I love it on bet 365 when you hear the locals shouting insults at the ref :rofl: it was Barker you ******

• Like 1

Can I just apologise on behalf of Bet365 if you heard anything inappropriate.

Barker really is a liability. Was clear he was going to get in the way again then, charged across in his barely in control fashion, Skornicki tried to adjust to avoid then completely lost it. Nasty looking fall.

• Like 1

I've had 3 5-1 ht result bets and 3 have been re run and 2 have lost! Guess who's not buying any lottery tickets this week?

I've had 3 5-1 ht result bets and 3 have been re run and 2 have lost! Guess who's not buying any lottery tickets this week?

where as i bet on a 4-2 in the heat where Lambert had gated on a paid win. re-run, Lambert only 3rd so I got the 4-2 :D I have a 5-1 in heat 13 too, so we know it's going to be anything but a 5-1 now!

where as i bet on a 4-2 in the heat where Lambert had gated on a paid win. re-run, Lambert only 3rd so I got the 4-2 :D I have a 5-1 in heat 13 too, so we know it's going to be anything but a 5-1 now!

It's always the way :)

Yay!!!!

YAY! Even better I've back Scott to score over 8. so him getting a win rather than a 2nd is better for me too :D

YAY! Even better I've back Scott to score over 8. so him getting a win rather than a 2nd is better for me too :D

Trebles all round 🍻🍻🍻

How does Bet365 deal with tactical rides in terms of the head-to-heads and specific heat results?

Is a win always a win whether it's 6 or 3 points?

How does Bet365 deal with tactical rides in terms of the head-to-heads and specific heat results?

Yes, it's always classed as a 3pt win.

• Like 1

A win is 3 points. For rider totals and head-to-heads not TRs are counted. Nor are bonus points. For meeting scores TRs are used.

Bets for tonight nicholls and tai under 11 for me.