British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Swindon V Coventry 3/4/14

Liking the look of our reserves so far, Garity unbeaten from 3

Actually both unbeaten from 2.

Here we go. Request for a track inspection with three heats before a result can be called. With both Bees riders at the tapes.

Here we go. Request for a track inspection with three heats before a result can be called. With both Bees riders at the tapes.

No, a result can be called after heat 10 now. Really bad sportsmanship form Swindon this.

Bottled out of this due to the weather forecaster I use,,

Instead I have streamed it and mostly just watched a stating gate with no activity..no wonder no one goes anymore...

Yes. Two minutes back on. Well done the ref. Although he should have still said "Race this then Rosco and we'll call it off!"

Now Cov should play them at their own game after heat 10!

• Like 1

No, a result can be called after heat 10 now. Really bad sportsmanship form Swindon this.

As any Poole fan will tell you, it's all above aboard and in the best interests...etc etc..

I tend to agree with you though SCB, the sport is crap enough without all this nonsense..

Mind you, it's been pissing down in Old Town since young Daryl fell - hope he'so OK..

Edited by yerropes

Call for a track inspection now Rosco! :D

Was there a single pass in the whole meeting? Dreadful rubbish. Swindon were awful.

• Like 1