British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
montie

Redcar Bear V Scunthorpe Scorpions Lc 3/4/14

Bears for the league! :party:

no, that was last year.

I thought the track was very difficult to pass on, it looked like it needed more dirt and more moisture in it, probably prepared it expecting rain.

Didn't stop Richard Hall going from last to first around the boards? So hardly difficult.

7.00 asessed as far as I know, as the second away PL fixture brings in his 'proper' average, is what I've been told!

The Boobs rulebook has been misprinted then??!!

The Boobs rulebook has been misprinted then??!!

No idea!

I can only say "what I've been told"!!!

No idea!

I can only say "what I've been told"!!!

16.2.1 ESTABLISHED MA’s are calculated on a “Rolling” basis, for a specified number of applicable

Meetings, taking account of the number of Heats and Points (excluding Bonus Points) that a

Rider has scored. The applicable Meetings are:

Elite League: League Meetings, excluding the Play-Offs

Premier League: League Cup mini-League Meetings & regular League Meetings

National League: League Meetings, excluding the Play-Offs.

NB: (Double) points scored as a TR will count at 50%. FTDP Riders in the EL and all

Riders appearing as a Guest or as a #8 are ignored.

What is the specified number this year for the PL?

It was reduced to 24 gradually last season has it changed again or not?

I don't think the League Cup counts towards the averages, otherwise Anton Rosen would get a proper average after last night and Redcar next Thursday, rather than after Peterborough and Berwick in the PL.

must have been changed then as they always have.... That's how scunny won the league a couple of years ago :)

Made the trip to south tees last night just to see what challenge awaits the Comets ;-)

A decent meeting despite the one sided scoreline, I felt Scunthorpe had lot of bad luck on the night more especially Ryan Douglas who is one entertaining rider better luck next time:-0 but credit to the Bears who looked good all night nice to see Lawson flying even after the horrific crash in heat 1 hopes mellgren is ok.... Anyone got any news on his condition?

Forgot to mention the track also looked good last night well prepared and seemed consistant.