British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Redcar Sign Rafal Konopka

Got no problem with the Polish lad. Anyone getting on a bike and giving it a go has my respect.

Do have a problem with Redcar though...bringing another substandard foreigner into British speedway.

• Like 3

Konopka in Poland 2013 :

3 matches for Lodz (Div.1) - 3 pts from 10 rides

4 matches for Krosno (Div.2) - 12pts + 4 bonus from 14 rides

He is 21 (born 12th Nov 1992)

Now returning after suffering a spinal injury in July 2013

Edited by TwoMinuteWarning

Good Polish riders don't come and ride in the Premier League as a rule, doubt this guy will be an exception.

Dont talk such uttter tosh, remember they are not doing it for FREE, they are all getting paid and some of them, quite well!

Well if you think that you could do it, as long as you got paid, get out onto the track on Thursday and show us

Well if you think that you could do it, as long as you got paid, get out onto the track on Thursday and show us

That old chestnut *yawn*

As long as he's a nice bloke then that's all that matters.

• Like 1

i couldn't perform at the standard required for the Bears, the Boro, The Arctic monkeys or anyone else but you can still have an opinion

• Like 2

As long as he's a nice bloke then that's all that matters.

As long as someone is a nice bloke and tries their hardest that's good enough for me, Even Anders Andersen from 2010 because he always tried :D

i couldn't perform at the standard required for the Bears, the Boro, The Arctic monkeys or anyone else but you can still have an opinion

Yes, but I never would abuse anyone or call anyone a name because they are struggling in a sport such as speedway :t:

Got no problem with the Polish lad. Anyone getting on a bike and giving it a go has my respect.

Do have a problem with Redcar though...bringing another substandard foreigner into British speedway.

The lad hasn't had his first ride for us and he's already a substandard foreigner! Nowt like giving a lad time to prove himself eh!

And to all those "experts" who base their opinions by watching clips of him on youtube,.......let me tell you that Middlesbrough signed a guy called Alfonso Alves based on youtube clips...he looked a world beater, scoring goals for fun so we forked out £12million for him, couldn't hit the proverbial cows rear with a banjo!

With Hall and Wilkinson, dont you think we have filled our quota of sub-standard British riders?

• Like 1

With Hall and Wilkinson, dont you think we have filled our quota of sub-standard British riders?

Not like Newcastle that have got 4 Brits then eh? ;)

Not like Newcastle that have got 4 Brits then eh? ;)

So, Mr Expert, how many Brits have Redcar......mmmmmm let me think 4. RR was only referring to sub standard Brits.

Have the Jawdies got 4 sub-standard????????

• Like 1