British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry 14/4/14 Ela Sky Meeting.

Time and time again, Matt signs riders under other promotions noses, and time and time again the old excuses keep being trotted out. And untill other promotions start working and stop kipping Matt will always have the upper hand. As for Kyle Newman, ask me again in October...

Of course. Kyle was always going to sign for Poole but lets not kid ourselves he's some wonder kid. I like Kyle, if you look back (or have taken any notice) you'll see I have been a fan since I saw him ride as a 15/16 year old in a second half. The only reason he's at Poole this season is he somehow got put in the draft, no idea how he gets in but a few others don't. The draft was all down to luck.

Of course. Kyle was always going to sign for Poole but lets not kid ourselves he's some wonder kid. I like Kyle, if you look back (or have taken any notice) you'll see I have been a fan since I saw him ride as a 15/16 year old in a second half.

Pleased to hear that.

Time and time again, Matt signs riders under other promotions noses, and time and time again the old excuses keep being trotted out. And untill other promotions start working and stop kipping Matt will always have the upper hand. As for Kyle Newman, ask me again in October...

Yet Coventry signed Howarth under Pooles nose and Matt Ford had a hissy fit, he really doesnt like being beaten.

• Like 1

What's that got to do with Gavan's comments? Ford doesn't find every good rider, and don't forget that he rejected Howarth last season.

I agree with Gavan that (even based on last night's performances) people would currently agree Howarth is the better rider - statistically and anecdotally.

• Like 1

Big off for Newman at Peterborough tonight

Hmm, so we understand..

Interesting meeting, the score certainly does not reflect the closeness of the meeting, and Poole were to some extent lucky.

Such a shame to hear Newman is on his way to hospital with suspected leg injury.

Lets hope its not as bad as suggested. Kyle deserves some luck. X

• Like 2

No, what you really mean is YOU think Howarth is the better rider.

2013 PL averages;

Kyle Howarth 6.86

Kyle Newman 5.32

Howarth is riding in the 1-5 of an EL team, Newman is a reserve. Pretty conclusive to me which the better rider is.

I couldn't give a monkeys what the stats say, you've also convieniently forgot Kyle had two very nasty injuries that could have finished his career, ask me again end of the season...

There is the Starman logic for all to see folks. Facts and stats and truths never alter the mindset. In truth it is only Starman that thinks Newman is better than Howarth. He isn't.

how has your reply got anything to with my comments about Newman and Howarth?

Hope it's not too bad. Gutted for the fella. Hope this doesn't set him back.

how has your reply got anything to with my comments about Newman and Howarth?

Everytime I see you post you're being a cock. Just be nice and enjoy the sport.

• Like 1

Good meeting. Thought fisher looked good again shame that Cov didn't manage to a point.

Haha why does s n a t © h come up as #####

Newman impressive too

Hope it's not too bad. Gutted for the fella. Hope this doesn't set him back.

Everytime I see you post you're being a cock. Just be nice and enjoy the spor

nice response shows how pathetic some people are. maybe i should do a shovlar and report you........thing is im not that sad to do that

• Like 1