British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Kings Lynn Stars 11/04/2014

Yes, it's the live meeting tonight :t:

That`ll be something to fall asleep with then,I could do with an early night... :wink::P

That`ll be something to fall asleep with then,I could do with an early night... :wink::P

Hush up! :P

Track seems ok so far ......

• Like 1

To be fair he's not the first away number five to struggle so far this season, its a bit of a graveyard position. Would be tempted to swap he and Puk for Monday night.

To be fair he's not the first away number five to struggle so far this season, its a bit of a graveyard position. Would be tempted to swap he and Puk for Monday night.

He's got a record as long as your arm at any position for going missing.

Porsing and Kerr flying! Have it Fisher! hahahaha

• Like 1

He's got a record as long as your arm at any position for going missing.

Don't disagree, just putting tonight's score into a bit of context. For such a top heavy team he needs to do better.

• Like 1

Worrying signs for Coventry, the Birmingham match should have been used as a warning.

Great win from Lynn and the best part is that Bjerre didn't even ride properly.. Imagine a typical Bjerre performance and Lynn could well have hit 60.

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans
  • Like 1

Porsing and Kerr flying! Have it Fisher! hahahaha

:D:D

• Like 1

Not a surprise that KL came out on top - looks like a proper 2 horse race this year

Worrying signs for Coventry, the Birmingham match should have been used as a warning.

Great win from Lynn and the best part is that Bjerre didn't even ride properly.. Imagine a typical Bjerre performance and Lynn could well have hit 60.

Ride properly? What was he doing, facing backwards? :D

He's a bigger liability than a Co Op banker.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

Should've won tonight! After the start we could've taken at least two points tonight. Vissing did what I expected in terms of points but I would've hoped for him to have got at least a few more points from the positions he was in. Hans didn't seem up to it tonigh after heat 1, hopefully he'll pick up. Bomber not at his best tonight either, but the track didn't suit him tonight (although it was the same for both teams, so this isn't much of an excuse). Fisher did well tonight as did Garrity apart from the last couple. Hansen also looked good.

Overall, it was a meeting I was hoping we'd win after the start we had. Well done to Kings Lynn who are a good team, but it's disappointing not to win. Hopefully at the next home meeting the track will be set up to suit our riders more.

Much as I expected. Track appeared to hold up well. Hans, is he carrying that knee injury still?

Looks like another season of struggle for the Bees.

It all seemed to be looking promising before they took to the track.

Bomber and Hans the let downs AGAIN.

Looks like another season of struggle for the Bees.

It all seemed to be looking promising before they took to the track.

Bomber and Hans the let downs AGAIN.

I must have been at a different meeting.

Even though we lost near the end, I really enjoyed this meeting.

Both teams really rode well and gave it a good effort to keep it close with riders from each teams winning races.

Early days but I think it has been a promising start to the season for both teams. Get Hans fit, Howarth back and Bjerre firing and they will do well.

Don't think Coventry will face a harder team (except maybe Poole) at home this year.

Bring on Leicester at home next Friday :)