British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League And Ind Final 2015 Streams

Hope Lambert does well seeing he is in our Under 21 World Championship team.

Updates for me. I tried to enroll with an account, but they wouldn't take me with a US address. Stream sites have been useless, so there you go.

That's such a shame Alan as there are several meetings a week, and got to sting a little when you know your team is racing. Possibly in the future someone will start streaming them. I forget the name and site of a speedway friendly streamer who used to be sympathetic to requests for coverage. Although of course it needs a streamer to have access - via a betting account - in order to stream it.

UPDATE: LOL! i swear the 'sting' part wasn't a deliberate pun on your team's name.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Thanks Lastword. I'll keep trying but all the sites so far have had a ton of garbage on them and froze up. I'll keep trying. :t: As Paul knows, i'm just grateful to watch anything. With Poland and Sweden nailed down and this lovely Danish stream, I can't complain. Alan.

Thanks Lastword. I'll keep trying but all the sites so far have had a ton of garbage on them and froze up. I'll keep trying. :t: As Paul knows, i'm just grateful to watch anything. With Poland and Sweden nailed down and this lovely Danish stream, I can't complain. Alan.

Do be careful what you click on and for goodness sake don't ever click anything that says you need to update your video programme etc, like you say you've got more than enough to satisfy your appetite and without risking your computer and more.

Just thought on if they got one of those hefty start line girls she gonna create a hole in the track where she'll be sinking in if she stands still for a minute.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Do be careful what you click on and for goodness sake don't ever click anything that says you need to update your video programme etc, like you say you've got more than enough to satisfy your appetite and without risking your computer and more.

Oh yes mate. Even a tech-illiterate old fart like me knows not to click on bugger all :lol:

Nice to see a Danish track with a good lighting system, now about those pesky bye-laws preventing them racing at a perfectly reasonable time of 11pm-2am :)

Nice to see a Danish track with a good lighting system, now about those pesky bye-laws preventing them racing at a perfectly reasonable time of 11pm-2am :)

Also the midnight curfew for the chunky start-tarts who turn into Cinderella at the stroke of midnight. :lol:

I get the feeling this is OFF. Bikes being wheeled out of the pits?

Enjoy your 365 stream folks and two meetings tomorrow (but both at the same time!) :lol:

Also the midnight curfew for the chunky start-tarts who turn into Cinderella at the stroke of midnight. :lol:

I get the feeling this is OFF. Bikes being wheeled out of the pits?

Enjoy your 365 stream folks and two meetings tomorrow (but both at the same time!) :lol:

YEP! meeting cancelled. To make matters worse the Coventry-Swindon match has just been removed from the streaming listings on Bet365! Oh well i'll get on with compiling the racecard for tomorrow's Best Pairs. Have a good evening all.

YEP! meeting cancelled. To make matters worse the Coventry-Swindon match has just been removed from the streaming listings on Bet365! Oh well i'll get on with compiling the racecard for tomorrow's Best Pairs. Have a good evening all.

Amazingly, I got a "crap-free" stream- and all I got was Novak Djokovich- and he isn't too hot on a bike. :lol: One day............ :t: looking forward to the Pairs tomorrow. Alan.

Additional fixture on this Wednesday programme start time 5.20 pm uk time Grindsted v Holstebro

http://kanalsport.dk/

Repeat showings -all uk times Thursday 9am and 6.20pm

Also on Friday is the 1st round of the Danish final which should be on as well.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Team news for tomorrow

Grindsted

Kacpar Gomolski
Michael Jepsen Jensen
Szymon Wozniak
Victor Palovaara
Jonas Jensen

Holstebro

Bjarne Pedersen
Cameron Woodward
Andriej Karpow
Jonas B Andersen
Emil Grøndal

Kanal-sport don`t appear to have got the Danish final rights .

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

Wednesday, 14th, May, 2014.

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Grindsted vs. Holstebro

Hopefully i can get home in time to check for any late team changes just before the match - if they are publicized.

Hi all,

I can hear bikes in the background and it looks dry, so maybe we'll get a meeting.