British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Mindless Moronic Supporters?

Guest GiveusaB

Well, I'm obviously new because I have got a clue what other people are going on about?

61 posts isnt a lot IMO?

I've been on here for about 2/3 weeks ? Just before Easter!

Is everyone this childish on here?

Well, I'm obviously new because I have'nt got a clue what other people are going on about?

61 posts isnt a lot IMO?

Anyway....the point I was making is not about Poole in particular ? for all I know he could've supported anyone other than Birmingham?

But he was at Poole and sounded a right 'twit'!

Well, I'm obviously new because I have got a clue what other people are going on about?

61 posts isnt a lot IMO?

Anyway....the point I was making is not about Poole in particular ? for all I know he could've supported anyone other than Birmingham?

But he was at Poole and sounded a right 'twit'!

TW#T !!!!

/quote]

They haven't even got warmed up

• Like 1

It is not a new KKS, but it is wrong to claim they are new having posted 61 times. OK.

27 March is fairly new

The poster of this information on the forum in question isnt named KKS?

He was at the meeting and his post reads quite clearly!

Think he said in his first post he WASNT at the meeting!!!

I one who thinks it is part of speedway for a rider to push another rider into the fence for the sheer fun of it must be out of thier minds.

It is a dangerous practice that could end a riders lively hood, most of all it could his life.

Lets stamp out these riding tactics as they are not good for speedway

Google what? I'm new on here ? why would you laugh at that PO? and what's KKS ?

Does this thing go on a lot then?

I hate to see ANY rider get injured !

Struggling to see where your reply is relevant to my post you've quoted. :neutral:

I was referring to a subsequent comment on the Brummies forum after the post you've highlighted.

Unless KKS has a particular fetish for posting frequently on the Brummies forum (and making sense too), I can confirm GiveuseaB is not him.

Edited by david2905

Having recently read a post on my local team's forum? It was posted that a certain Poole fan was screaming out for his rider to fence the opposing riders at all costs???

I've got nothing against Poole, I admire their achievements and love watching their team in action, but I do take offence to this stupid and downright 'thick' attitude, that puts the danger of any fellow professional at risk!

I'm glad I wasnt there to witness this!!!

Don't think they would have heard him/her to be honest... ;) ..

Bike's engine too loud, too far away, wearing a helmet etc.... :o

Good thread, well done... :oops:

... a certain Poole fan was screaming out for his rider to fence the opposing riders...

And presumably when the fans shout for their rider to "go under him" - "Mr Sensitive" on the Brum forum will throw his hands up in the air and express shock and outrage at the sexual innuendo as well.

Unless KKS has a particular fetish for posting frequently on the Brummies forum (and making sense too), I can confirm GiveuseaB is not him.

KKS does have previous for posting on the Brummies forum, but making sense doesn't even come into the equation.

• Like 1

Now hang on a minute "Give us a B" its only Cradley fans who say things like you quoted, or so we are led to believe.. :wink:

Edited by greyhoundp