British Speedway Forum
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Mildenhall Nl 5/5/14

Not the case.

Any customer (and there's been a small number from both clubs...) who have emailed the club have had full and detailed replies promptly sent to them.

I said that we will NOT discuss the club on the BSF not because any of the contributors to this particular debate aren't worthy of responses but because the BSF itself is an utterly bankrupt forum - one which condones bullying and has been abandoned by its so-called moderators.

The BSF is anything but bankrupt because it remains completely out of the control of speedway promotions, with people able to be strongly critical without being hounded out of club pages or forums by officials unable to stomach or conclusively rebut justifiable comment.

There is absolutely no reason why you couldn't put the E mail response on here, you just choose not to - and, being uncharacteristically cynical, I think that the reason for refusal is nonsense, suspecting its more a case of being running scared about the responses you will get.

I say again - the BSF does have a problem with personal abuse, trolls and wind up merchants but if the alternative is official forums where criticism is not permitted and the only posters are apologists or promotion stooges give me the BSF any time.

• Like 7

The BSF is anything but bankrupt because it remains completely out of the control of speedway promotions, with people able to be strongly critical without being hounded out of club pages or forums by officials unable to stomach or conclusively rebut justifiable comment.

There is absolutely no reason why you couldn't put the E mail response on here, you just choose not to - and, being uncharacteristically cynical, I think that the reason for refusal is nonsense, suspecting its more a case of being running scared about the responses you will get.

I say again - the BSF does have a problem with personal abuse, trolls and wind up merchants but if the alternative is official forums where criticism is not permitted and the only posters are apologists or promotion stooges give me the BSF any time.

Well said.

An e-mail response about the problems Monday is the least he should do.IMHO :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe he has been told by the powers that be, there should be NO Official response from the Kent Kings on the BSF website, and without getting into the politics of the whys and wherefors, again its Kents loss, and smacks of censorship, sometimes we know the truth hurts, however sometimes it can be useful when problems need to be sorted out, and its pretty apparent there were problems last Monday.

• Like 1