British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Lakeside 5th May

Met office & weather channel still saying 20% chance of rain from 10pm.

Hopefully they will get on with the parade bit earlier so meeting can start at 7.30

So the team riding order is secret again then? They won't make me buy a programme if that's the intention 'cos I'll just go without. :mad:

Hopefully with bad weather due, the promotion and referee will crack on with the meeting tonight. I see the bbc say light rain from 7pm now.

Thank you. So does that mean Bridger at 4 and Bech at 5? :unsure:

take a look at the updates site they have the order, just put it into my app, so ready to go!

Thanks. They've still got Bridger in the heat leader spot though at 5. Still, not to worry as I've printed my programme off now and it won't be any trouble to alter a couple of names around.

take a look at the updates site they have the order, just put it into my app, so ready to go!

What's your app Phil from Coventry?

the speedway comes under Jim Pawsey Steve Concervative

It's Conservative.

I'll learn to read properly, when you learn to spell.

Let's just remember what's around the corner next week. Let's hope for a good meeting from both of his former teams.

#RICO

Edited by Adam Vickers
  • Like 1

C'mon Hammers - hoping for a point, doubt we'll get it tho. Going to be tough for Mikkel riding at 5, but Lewis should get a points boost riding against the reserves.

read it properly the collection is so Ryan's family can move to Poland to live so Ryan will be a lot closer

I think people have lost the plot, they want British fans to pay for 2 Americans to fly to Poland to live ?

Why doesn't fish pay for them to come over, I am not being heartless just getting bored of the amount of riders keep bringing out the begging bucket lately.

• Like 1

I think people have lost the plot, they want British fans to pay for 2 Americans to fly to Poland to live ?

Why doesn't fish pay for them to come over, I am not being heartless just getting bored of the amount of riders keep bringing out the begging bucket lately.

You are such a lovely chap.. :o

You are such a lovely chap.. :o

Yeah he is a lovely chap,he's got plenty of mates over on the leicester thread???