British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
brandonbee48

Russian League. 2014

Alan it's off mate :(

'Meeting in Salavat it's rain off ... We will start tomorrow ... Have nice day' from Emils FB page :)

Will tune in tomorrow and see if its a go

• Like 1

DutchGrasstrack knows more than Sportowefakty who still have it listed.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/24996

It's p--ing it down here anyway so I can relax until 3pm ( here) for "England's date with destiny " :lol:

Take care all and we'll try again tomorrow. Regards. Alan.

Hi to the thousands out there eagerly awaiting. :lol: Stream is fine. Fingers crossed. :t: Alan.

Looks good- Yippee! We really have it. Good crowd.

Watering the track so that's good news after yesterday- and after Brazil last night- all news is good news :lol:

I always laugh at some of the "British speedway is still the best" crowd who have no idea that the world has moved on. Someone posted on the Swedish thread that a Premier League team would beat either of the two Elitserien teams from Tuesday. Our friend Racers and Royals was compelled to shoot down such a ludicrous suggestion. :t:

Anyway, back to today. Hope they get going soon as I have to leave in about half an hour :sad: Will be back for Denmark though.

Yeah I saw that. Pretty laughable that anyone would believe such nonsense. Even our EL teams would struggle in any of the top leagues.

Looks like the parade is starting so you might see some racing.

I will stick with it then come back for Denmark as I always enjoy watching Andy Karpov :)

I love the way that "put on a show"- the bikes, the gymnast girls, the riders walking round. Just shows an acknowledgement that the spectators matter. Don't always get that feeling watching Sky meetings.

• Like 1

True our meetings are tired and stale affairs with people just standing around looking bored and nobody tries to entertain them.

We have had this conversation on the Russian thread a few times.

But British Speedway will never learn sadly.

• Like 1

The streams (that I can't ever get decently ) on Bet365 are really indicative of how it must be for a newcomer. LOOOOOOONG periods of just nothing. I know it's only a single camera and all that but it is really bleak. I see that this is round a football pitch so a good blaster track.

Wostok Władywostok:

2. Danił Litwinow

3. Wiktor Gołubowskij

4. Aleksiej Charczenko

5. Gleb Szewczenko

6. Siergiej Łogaczow

7. Iwan Łysik

8. Grigorij Łaguta

SK Saławat:

9. Sebastian Ułamek

10. Klimentij Klimow

11. Roman Kaszirin

12. Maksim Łobzenko

13. Kiriłł Filinow

14. Wadim Jamiłow

15. Siergiej Polienok

16. Emil Sajfutdinow

damn good first race :)

The streams (that I can't ever get decently ) on Bet365 are really indicative of how it must be for a newcomer. LOOOOOOONG periods of just nothing. I know it's only a single camera and all that but it is really bleak. I see that this is round a football pitch so a good blaster track.

I can't be bothered to watch that racing stream as like you say its too tedious.

Sadly, :sad: I have to go. ENJOY!! :t: Alan.

Suggesting Laguta re broke leg & has gone to Riga for operation (sportowefakty )

Same injury as earlier this year according to Smederna website.

Just great, Smederna have the same "luck" as last season.

Damn I missed the end as I had to go out.

Hope Greg is not too badly hurt and can make a comeback soon as he is the best Russia have at the moment.

There goes their WTC chances :(