British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle V Redcar Pl (sun 18 May At 6.30pm)

5 heat wins to the home side.. 10 to the bears. george, you just shot newcastles season to bits with your world cup star.. getting rid of henry and rosen was a HUGE mistake. thus puttin rose into the main body. reserves are ultra weak. sleep well george.. i will.. exellent win for the bears, but worky just pip the bears in the lc with a win at glasgow today.. ..night,night.

• Like 1

Oh dear nowt worse than getting beat by "them down the road"

Chuckles loudy to ones self ;)

aye it proves how bad newcastle are without henry and rosen well done george

• Like 1

Steve Crams a Mackem though, but apart from that :D.

On a more serious note - never saw this coming at all. Diamonds were obviously weaker at reserve without Schramm and it was Kings first meeting but after the debacle at Somerset I was fearing the worst.

Fair play to the lads though they all chipped in - even Skiddy at his least favourite track.

Sunderland don't have a track so they get lumped in with the Geordies for me! :) Edited by Bellers101

5 heat wins to the home side.. 10 to the bears. george, you just shot newcastles season to bits with your world cup star.. getting rid of henry and rosen was a HUGE mistake. thus puttin rose into the main body. reserves are ultra weak. sleep well george.. i will.. exellent win for the bears, but worky just pip the bears in the lc with a win at glasgow today.. ..night,night.

I think any Bears fan would have taken a win over our nearest and dearest over qualifying for the semi's of a competition we wouldn't have made further progress in.

• Like 2

Think the releasing of Henry and Rosen were a bad move. Think to much was expected of Anton to soon. Henry was not riding badly. Ludwig Lindgren was the weak link.

Think George has lost his mojo, and hit the panic button.

• Like 2

I think any Bears fan would have taken a win over our nearest and dearest over qualifying for the semi's of a competition we wouldn't have made further progress in.

Always grand in any sport to stuff it up those with the untranslatable accent ;)

Had a feeling the Bears might get something. Nowt better than beating the (we think we are) mighty Newcastle, but some Bears fans..... where were your posts pre meeting backing your team?

Sunderland don't have a track so they get lumped in with the Geordies for me! :)

ha`way bellers101 nobody wants to be lumped with a mackem and catherine cookson man pmsl

Had a feeling the Bears might get something. Nowt better than beating the (we think we are) mighty Newcastle, but some Bears fans..... where were your posts pre meeting backing your team?

who says that??... We've been gash all season??... Well done Redcar.
  • Like 1

Sunderland don't have a track so they get lumped in with the Geordies for me! :)

Bellers please promise me you wont ever say that out loud on the streets of Newcastle or Sunderland - I'd hate BSF to be responsible for a murder! lol

who says that??... We've been gash all season??... Well done Redcar.

Have you read this thread ? ...lol

But you'd never get a Mackem supporting a Geordie team in a million years. Oh, hang on....... :wink:

(Apologies to my friend Ian but I couldn't resist)

• Like 4