British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Premier League Pairs - Friday 11th July

Group A - Workington and Panthers to progress with Redcar to push both teams all the way.

Group B - Somerset and Edinburgh to progress with Berwick the team to push both, but certainly the weaker group.

Final.....

Somerset (if they don't win, wont have a better chance) Workington, Panthers and Edinburgh.

What is Plymouth's pair?

If Barker is at Cardiff, and they've sacked Kalle K, surely they will be far too weak, and should be replaced by Sheffield or Rye House?

What is Plymouth's pair?

If Barker is at Cardiff, and they've sacked Kalle K, surely they will be far too weak, and should be replaced by Sheffield or Rye House?

Plymouth embarrassingly weak....

GROUP A: WORKINGTON – Josh Grajczonek/Rene Bach, PETERBOROUGH – Lasse Bjerre/Ulrich Ostergaard, REDCAR – Richard Lawson/Aaron Summers, IPSWICH – Richie Worrall/Morten Risager, NEWCASTLE – Stuart Robson/Lewis Kerr.

GROUP B: EDINBURGH – Sam Masters/Max Fricke, SOMERSET – Nick Morris/Olly Allen, PLYMOUTH – Rasmus Jensen/Kyle Newman, BERWICK – Claus Vissing/David Bellego, SHEFFIELD – Simon Stead/Leigh Lanham.

Plymouth embarrassingly weak....

GROUP A: WORKINGTON – Josh Grajczonek/Rene Bach, PETERBOROUGH – Lasse Bjerre/Ulrich Ostergaard, REDCAR – Richard Lawson/Aaron Summers, IPSWICH – Richie Worrall/Morten Risager, NEWCASTLE – Stuart Robson/Lewis Kerr.

GROUP B: EDINBURGH – Sam Masters/Max Fricke, SOMERSET – Nick Morris/Olly Allen, PLYMOUTH – Rasmus Jensen/Kyle Newman, BERWICK – Claus Vissing/David Bellego, SHEFFIELD – Simon Stead/Leigh Lanham.

And how.... Of the teams not in Pairs, Rye's two (excluding Garrity, who'll be at Cardiff) are on 14.53, Scunthorpe are 14.25, Glasgow on 14.0 --- and the dynamic duo of Jensen and Newman are at the party with a combined average of 11.62!

With Barker for Newman, would take them above those teams, but they should of replaced Plymouth when was announced that Ben wasn't taking part. Common sense, but that's why it hasn't happened.

TBH his career seems to be in a lull at the moment but a victory in a mseting like this could get him going again or perhaps he needs another team change. I personally would prefer the Monarchs to win.

Have a little look at Rene's score last night at Rye, and Worky the week before, team change my backside :rolleyes: I personally would prefer ANYBODY but the Monarchs to win :approve:

Have a little look at Rene's score last night at Rye, and Worky the week before, team change my backside :rolleyes:I personally would prefer ANYBODY but the Monarchs to win :approve:

Even the mighty Rebels? I thought we were your most-hated. :shock:

Hodgy the cheap tickets do indeed seem to have gone as the adult price was shown as £13 before with no need to enter a promotion code.

Not too sure who the best 5 riders in the league are at the moment, but by my reckoning most of them wont be there. Ever since Ipswich went PL, we've hardly ever been able to put out our best riders due to the rules, I assume we cant send our most entertaining rider (Gino), Newcastle cant send their best rider (King), how many other teams are in the same boat?

I suppose they made these rules because the EL teams kept taking the P*** out of these meetings, but the PL teams wouldn't do this, and should be allowed to send their strongest pairs on current form, but the rules don't allow this. Once we had to send Doolan to the PLRC when Lasse was easier our best and most entertaining rider, come on Gentlemen, have a look at these rules, they don't help!!!

Hodgy the cheap tickets do indeed seem to have gone as the adult price was shown as £13 before with no need to enter a promotion code.

Limited to first 50, good offer so wouldn't take long to sell.

I see now you can purchase tickets at the full price and collect at the stadium. What's the benefit in that? Avoid queue maybe?

It's ridiculous that Cook and Barker can't ride in this meeting, devalues it unnecessarily. They only have to cross a bridge after the meeting.

Limited to first 50, good offer so wouldn't take long to sell.

I see now you can purchase tickets at the full price and collect at the stadium. What's the benefit in that? Avoid queue maybe?

It's ridiculous that Cook and Barker can't ride in this meeting, devalues it unnecessarily. They only have to cross a bridge after the meeting.

Don't know about Barker, but I think it's fair enough that Cookie isn't riding. I'm not sure about the in's and out's but he would have definitely struggled after riding for us on a Friday then travelling straight away for the SGP Qualifier, hopefully lesson learned. Sam & Max will still be a very good pairing if they both bring their A game.

• Like 1