British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Tigers Vs Berwick 22/05/2014 Koc 2nd Leg

Looking at the forecast, they should have called it off a lot earlier samsplint 😞

We've already had heavy rain and with more forecast it doesn't look promising.

It's dry in South Sheffield at the moment.

It is in Wath about 12 miles away.....fingers crossed....Although I dont want to be told at 5 past 8 that "We've tried our best but the track isn't raceable"....And neither do all the fans who have to travel a lot further, especially Berwick fans....The Crowd will be down in my opinion.

It's been dry with odd spot of rain since 9. Earlier it was really heavy though, so if we get much more rain i really can't see it being on.

It is in Wath about 12 miles away.....fingers crossed....Although I dont want to be told at 5 past 8 that "We've tried our best but the track isn't raceable"....And neither do all the fans who have to travel a lot further, especially Berwick fans....The Crowd will be down in my opinion.

I think if there's a chance that this one can be run it will be run tonight as we have got to get the KOC out of the way, due to fixture congestion. Just got to hope we don't get some of the heavy stuff we got near race time the last time Berwick came down. It's always a tough call when travelling to meetings with a dodgy forecast, we went up to Armadale earlier in the season and it was dry when we arrived at 5:30pm, had some rain and was off at 7pm. 550 mile wasted fuel and hotel, just part of being a travelling supporter at speedway, unfortunately.

I think if there's a chance that this one can be run it will be run tonight as we have got to get the KOC out of the way, due to fixture congestion. Just got to hope we don't get some of the heavy stuff we got near race time the last time Berwick came down. It's always a tough call when travelling to meetings with a dodgy forecast, we went up to Armadale earlier in the season and it was dry when we arrived at 5:30pm, had some rain and was off at 7pm. 550 mile wasted fuel and hotel, just part of being a travelling supporter at speedway, unfortunately.

Met office forecast for Sheffield, is heavy rain from 16.00 to 20.00 then lighter rain till 24,00

Met office forecast for Sheffield, is heavy rain from 16.00 to 20.00 then lighter rain till 24,00

4 oclock is just about when Berwick fans will be on their way...lets hope the Met Office is wrong....they have been before.

4 oclock is just about when Berwick fans will be on their way...lets hope the Met Office is wrong....they have been before.

I can see it now... Enter stadium... Farting about on the track... 20:05- sorry folks, track too wet!

I can see it now... Enter stadium... Farting about on the track... 20:05- sorry folks, track too wet!

Re-My earlier post....just time to get ticket money in and sell the Carvery..... :D

Re-My earlier post....just time to get ticket money in and sell the Carvery..... :D

Do they slice your burgers down there then :D

Worst rip-off is the non refundable £2 car park fee, the management really ought to sort this, they could at least offer a free programme for the following week on production of the car park ticket

Worst rip-off is the non refundable £2 car park fee, the management really ought to sort this, they could at least offer a free programme for the following week on production of the car park ticket

The Stadium landlords run the Car Park not the promotion...plus the car park tickets are all the same i think...I agree tho its annoying....anyway still dry so its all down to this afternoons weather...lets hope it holds off.

We've decided not to travel up from Hoddesdon. B4E is terrified that it'll go ahead and she'll miss it. To be honest if it was my team I'd feel the same way, but looking at the forecast it looks very doubtful that it'll go ahead.

I've filled the tank and told her I'm willing to travel, but she has to drive and pay for the petrol if it's another wasted journey. Can't be fairer than that can I?

If by any chance the meeting is run it's gonna be hell here tonight.

We've decided not to travel up from Hoddesdon. B4E is terrified that it'll go ahead and she'll miss it. To be honest if it was my team I'd feel the same way, but looking at the forecast it looks very doubtful that it'll go ahead.

I've filled the tank and told her I'm willing to travel, but she has to drive and pay for the petrol if it's another wasted journey. Can't be fairer than that can I?

If by any chance the meeting is run it's gonna be hell here tonight.

As normal down there then :drink::drink: :drink:

• Like 1